NT what're some of the first things you notice about someone

Hips and ***.

I use to recognize breezys in the hallway in HS just from dem cheeks.

In my experiences, if a girls has whack shoes then normally her overall style is lacking too. When a girls overall style is lacking, its normally cause she wasnt popular during when she was younger. And if she's attractive, that means she's probably a late bloomer. Late bloomers normally have a lower body count on them. So pretty much whack shoes translate to a lower body count. It aint always right but what theory is lol. Im not here putting girls with a lower count on a pedestal either but don't sleep on those girls wit those reeboks on.

what kind of hoodbooger logic is this lol

In my experiences, if a girls has whack shoes then normally her overall style is lacking too. When a girls overall style is lacking, its normally cause she wasnt popular during when she was younger. And if she's attractive, that means she's probably a late bloomer. Late bloomers normally have a lower body count on them. So pretty much whack shoes translate to a lower body count. It aint always right but what theory is lol. Im not here putting girls with a lower count on a pedestal either but don't sleep on those girls wit those reeboks on.
No offense brah but leave the psychological profiling up to the people qualified to do it. Shoes have nothing to do with a girl's personality. Most girls have a variety of shoes, ranging from expensive one's to beaters to flip flops. It's possible that a girl has a single pair of beaters in her collection and you just happen to walk by her on a day that she's wearing them. As a matter of fact 99% of the women I know wear a sweater, yoga pants, and uggs at least a few days out of the month  and there's nothing stylish about that. Get rid of the "shoe" standard you have and flourish brah.

Anyway, things I notice first are face(more specifically teeth and eyes), breasts, height, butt(this is the first thing I notice if her back is to me). 

For guys just stature.

Question for the Rex Ryan's of NT. How do yall know if their shoes are cheap or not? For example if you're walking by a girl on the street and she has on some knee high leather boots or some heels. How do you even know they're expensive or payless just by glancing at them? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom