NT, What's The GRIMIEST Place You've Ever Been To?

Originally Posted by supasaint01

Ive been to north miami when i went to South beach...met a shorty at SoBE liev who from north mia, and she took me back to crib to make it do what it do and i ended up staying until the next night..cats were crazy cool over there. They were just handing me anything i wanted, trees, drinks, other girls...this brooklyn boy LOVES north miami

VA aint about nothing...i was out catching wreck!! however, i did get snuffed one night outside a club for talking crazy by another Bk cat that was moving weight out...SMH, hurt like hell..and one day, imma give him a bullet! but VA is easy as sunday morning and the chicks are loving BK cats

texas soft...hot, but soft!

upstate NY, soft..they think they hard until you pull the blicker...

little rock, AK..ghetto NOT gangster...and their radio stations suck!!! but they girls are popping...

BODY-MORE, MURDERLAND....they dont play anything remotely close to foolishness...the joint is like the wire for real!!!! Grimey aint the word. me and shorty drove out there to see her moms and these dirty bastards broke into her whip (06' Benz Kompressor) and stole the mats..not the car, the MATS!!! SMH
a good amount of your list made me chuckle. yeah ok texas & little rock are soft.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Born and raised in Roxbury, Mass. It's rough, but i've never left Massachusetts so I wouldnt know what its like in other cities. Worse, im sure.

The epitome of the word 'grimey' - Hastings Street in Vancouver (like two blocks away from my crib).

Passaic, Nj. My boy had to meet a internet hookup out there, i didn't wanna get out of the car.

Seriously, any major city in a third-world country.

as far as places i've been, probably bmore, as a friend said, "you know you're in bmore when you try to get the hotbox stench out of your whip byrolling your windows down, but then are like %*@ %*@ and get em back up."

Originally Posted by saint lt

Ive been to north miami when i went to South beach...met a shorty at SoBE liev who from north mia, and she took me back to crib to make it do what it do and i ended up staying until the next night..cats were crazy cool over there. They were just handing me anything i wanted, trees, drinks, other girls...this brooklyn boy LOVES north miami

VA aint about nothing...i was out catching wreck!! however, i did get snuffed one night outside a club for talking crazy by another Bk cat that was moving weight out...SMH, hurt like hell..and one day, imma give him a bullet! but VA is easy as sunday morning and the chicks are loving BK cats

little rock, AK..ghetto NOT gangster...and their radio stations suck!!! but they girls are popping...

BODY-MORE, MURDERLAND....they dont play anything remotely close to foolishness...the joint is like the wire for real!!!! Grimey aint the word. me and shorty drove out there to see her moms and these dirty bastards broke into her whip (06' Benz Kompressor) and stole the mats..not the car, the MATS!!! SMH
a good amount of your list made me chuckle. yeah ok texas & little rock are soft.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

I was def. talking about those places you're calling "soft" being bad as far as crime was concerned during the early 90s. I'd be lying ifthose places are as remotely as bad today, cause they are way better off now. That's all I was saying.

Originally Posted by moe200069

djslaparip wrote:

moe200069 wrote:

keepzdasneakz wrote:

Tenderloin in SF, 70's in Oakland, HP.

Th3RealF0lkBlu3s wrote:

East Oakland

LoveOfTheGame916 wrote:

Hunters Point(San Francisco), Brooklyn, East Oakland, projects in Santa Monica

are yall serious? East Oakland is huge and the value of houses varies greatly...granted, there are certain parts of deep East that you wouldn't want to
be at past 10pm, as a person who lives in the 70s, I'd have to say that Oakland is far from the "grimiest" place...

When's the last time you been to Oakland?

born and raised in Oakland, sir...from 35th and Allendale and now living right by Eastmont Mall. the thing is, a handful of people have posted "East
Oakland," but I want those folks to name specific parts. To others, people just hear "East Oakland" and they think of it as some monolithic,
ramshackle place, but East Oakland is huge, and if you consider that it starts near 1st Avenue (right next to the Oakland Unified School District building) and
goes well past 100th ave, then it arguably covers a large portion of the city; and in between those different streets, there more many beautiful neighborhoods
that no one outside of Oakland hears about or sees. Same goes for West and North Oakland...i'll be honest, there are a lot of turf affiliations and gangs,
but the thing is, you can avoid that petty "my block" +*+$, unless you really lookin for some trouble....so I ask you sir, when was the last time you
been through Oakland?

I'm sorry if bay area NTers want to present Oakland as the grimiest spot ever, go ahead, but at as a person who grew up here my entire life, I try to
advocate for this city and dispel the negative depictions the media portrays of the city I call home. I'm tired of them....
tired.gif

so much truth to this, but the same thing goes for anybody saying entire cities, $%@% even entire portions of city like east oakland etc...As a whole Oaklandis one of the most beautiful mid major cities in the country...Areas like Montclair, Lakeshore(even though ive seen $%@% happen there at ), Rockridge, theentire Oakland hills, the upper 30's(anything above the freeway), upper Seminary, and countless other neighborhoods are very nice and a great place tolive...at the same time just like any other big city there are spots that are rough as hell, the bottoms, ghostown, dogtown, the ports etc not prettydefinitely some of the roughest spots in California and thats just West Oakland...over in the east you got pretty much the whole 80's, the 90's down byA street and $%@%, the 60'sis trouble, too many spots to mention but $%@% probably weights out about 50-50 in terms of nice neighborhoods to bad ones, ingeneral anything above the 580 freeway is gonna be cool, the closer to the hills you get the nicer $%@% will be

im 100% moe200069, as someone whose lived my entire life in Oakland, been through the west, the north, the east, the hills, upper rockridge etc, anybody tryingto paint Oakland as some wild west seen with absolutely no positives is out of it...love this city, nowhere else i would have rather been raised thanks to thegood and the bad

edit: i will say this though, %#%#@% in oakland are crazy
laugh.gif
everybody strapped...had to learn at a young age you couldnt fight no one cause *@%* will jumpstraight to gun play, can go to a party unless that *@%* is on some white high school tip cause that *@%* WILL get shot up...my only complain growin up herethe night life is BOO BOO...thank god for San Jose and San Francisco

Originally Posted by cOuntrybOygOtHEaT

Originally Posted by saint lt

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

I was def. talking about those places you're calling "soft" being bad as far as crime was concerned during the early 90s. I'd be lying if those places are as remotely as bad today, cause they are way better off now. That's all I was saying.
indifferent.gif
I was being sarcastic. & Ain't no way inthe world things are better off now.

Originally Posted by cOuntrybOygOtHEaT

Originally Posted by Vancity74

The epitome of the word 'grimey' - Hastings Street in Vancouver (like two blocks away from my crib).
vancouver? you serious??
Wiki 'skid row' and tell me what comes up.

East Baltimore- I lived on the westside (Randallstown), but all my fam is right off Essex road. I will never go to visit again in life.

Jersey City/Newark- My grandpops stayed off Woodlawn Ave...Jersey is just an awful place, but the chicks
pimp.gif

Too Notch Rd in Columbia, SC- Mad fiends

Park Hill, Denver

Man, I could go on all night.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Yeah that's up there.

Back
Top Bottom