Nt What's your favorite type of dog

I'm really open to suggestions TBH... preferably a dog that is active and likes to play.
great danes even though they get big you can wrestle with them and play fight and they are really smart and clean dogs ( all from personable experience) nice and friendly as well very social and trained fairly easy. on the smaller side cocker spangles my first dog i ever got real fun very active and playful and they age rea well too hella personality also

my favorite would be between:
doberman
alaskan malamute

others:
rotties
pits
labs

Speaking just from the ones I had, this Lab retriever. He was the smartest dog I've been around. A lot of people think of their dogs as people, but I swear in his mind he really was person :lol: he was such a character.

Also have to mention a pitbull I had. Never thought I'd actually own one of those just from all the horrors stories I've heard and seen myself, but man, that was the moat loyal dog ever. Extremely protective. He did have this eerie calmness about him that was odd to me, but it was all good, he'd just chill and watch tv.

The Rough Collie is my favorite dog.

Had one, dude was my baby. haha

Miss him to this day. :frown: Lived a long life for a Collie (17 y/o)
Pic of my dog:
View media item 442855

I may get another one day. Its just hard dealing with the death of a dog man. :frown:

Last edited:
View media item 442879
Weimaraners love to play and have tons of energy. They're good around kids too but protective
at the same time. Not too expensive either i think i paid around $700 for mine.

Always get compliments, the ladies love the grey/brown color and shedding is minimal.

View media item 442879
Weimaraners love to play and have tons of energy. They're good around kids too but protective
at the same time. Not too expensive either i think i paid around $700 for mine.

Always get compliments, the ladies love the grey/brown color and shedding is minimal.

Yeah I like those a lot too.

Very cool dogs.

my top 3 in order

i really want a siberian but i dont think im responsible enough for a big dog

might get a jack russell when im older though

husky.jpg

german-shepherd-pictures.jpg

640px-Golden_Retriever_with_tennis_ball.jpg

2e32yky.jpg

Last edited:
Labradors for therapeutic/stress relief dogs... Cute and friendly as hell.

German Shepherds for protection.

Dogo Argentino
Cane Corso

I had a black german shepard growing up and the dog was flawless.

Last edited:
bull-terrier3.jpg
Bull_Terrier_Chico_05.jpg

Love Bull Terriers!

Gold or Onyx Mandibular fronts would be 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
One thing is, I love pugs and would love to have one, but I've heard horror stories about them due to their respiratory problems and the dog may seem fine one day, but randomly it would just die.
I Had one didnt have any problems at all  as  long as get it vet visits it will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom