NT Whens the last time you've been in a fight? Fisticuffs vol. 1

I had a situation recently, where some dude's date, girl idk was talking to me in a bar. Nothing serious, just extended conversation I suppose.  Then we parted ways.. About 30min later, im using the repository, when homie and his friend come and start making some colorful remarks.  I didnt pick up on the fact they were talking about me at first, then I honed in and we exchanged some words.

He didnt catch that work, but it easily couldve escalated if I had took it there; homeboy was drunk & butthurt over the whole situation.

Tale of the tape:

6'4 250

Long wingspan, floyd like quickness

4 deep in the spot we were at

vs.

5'10 chunky white dude & 6' chunky black dude

Not sure how many were w/them in the spot.

I havent gotten into a scuffle since 21 or 22(10 years), and that was just a slight dustup with one of the homies.  Before that, it was maybe age 13 or so.  Havent been in many fights in my life.

What say you NT? Hows that afterwork Fight Club working out for some of you

6th grade
Fought a fat kid
Idk who won, he had 2 lumps I had 1 so I say me
My friend said he did.

KanyeShrug

In 1st grade my mom brought me to her friend's Cinco de Mayo party. A bunch of other kids were in the backyard playing 500 (the game where you throw a ball in the air and call out how many points it's worth to catch it) so I decided to join in. There was a group of older kids who were friends that were cheating and tossing the ball straight to each other and when they won they'd all laugh and taunt the rest of us.

I had enough of that and so when one of them started taunting us after winning, I grabbed him by his shoulders and pinned him against a tree and said something along the lines of "You want a piece of me?" 
laugh.gif
 Dude was scared and they cut it out, but of course he ratted me out and told his mom and my mom. 
mean.gif

Edit: Just realized it said last not first

The last time I was in a fight, if it even counts as one, was during a summer league basketball game the summer after I graduated high school. Dude on the other team was talking trash despite being down by like 20 points and had words directed at one of my friends in particular. We exchanged words and started trading buckets back and forth and it got somewhat physical.

After I made a shot he made some snide comment and so when he pulled up for three on the other end, I boxed him out hard as soon as he came down (I'm not a dirty player so I kept it within the rules 
laugh.gif
) and started knocking him back to where he was halfway out of bounds. I'm going back down the court and all of the sudden he checks me like how a hockey player does into the boards with his arms extended into the back of my neck. I fall over and as I was getting up I took a swing at him, but he jumped back and the ref ran in to separate us and somehow I was the one who got ejected. 
mean.gif
 At least we got the win though.

Shiii....9th grade and that wasnt eem no fight. I just wailed on dude.

I havent squared off with anyone since maybe the 7th.

Im 6'4 280 in Texas, aint nobody trying to fight me.

November 2014.. state farm flew me out for job training as a desktop technician.

Oops I read flight....

Fight??? October 2005.. fighting Mexicans in Anaheim 7/11 parking lot after the club. broke my hand that night... but dudes face was a bit more broken. oorah!!

Last edited:
Playing pick-up in college. My boy and this dude are doing some serious jawing, slowing down the game. During a dead ball, I say to them both, without looking at either one, "just shut-up and ball".
Well ol' dude spun on me with a qucikness and asked me what was I going to do about it? Now I ve been in my share of fights, especially over ball, but this time I wanted nothing to do with it and I didn't care what it made me look like. So I put my hands up to my sides and start to say "I'm not going to do anything" but I only got out "I'm not...." when BAM!!! I never saw it coming but it was a right over-hand down on my forehead. My knees literallly buckled and I was dazed. But then the adrenaline kicked in and we scrapped for a quick bit before getting tangled up. Once that happened, we got seperated and I was spent. Felt all my energy just leave me and I was d o n e .
Turns out ol' dude almost made the Olympic boxing team as a alternate!!! My forehead was black and blue from that first punch, about 3-4 inch long bruise - it was nasty!
To this day I tell my boy 'thanks' for getting ol'dude worked up and then taking it out on me!! I mean they were jawing for 10 minutes and then I say one thing and BAM!!!

Last edited:
^^^

Reminds me of a story when I was in college.

Pick up ball. My housemate gets into it with some dude. They're jawing. Hard fouling.

They get in each others faces. I move in to separate them. I guess when dude saw there was a barrier, that's when he wanted to lunge for my housemate.

He went for an open hand push. But part of that hand caught my chin. So my chin gets grazed then the rest of his arm flies by my face.

Reflex kicks in and I rotate and shoot a straight right to his eye. He falls back. I start moving forward. Then my housemate starts pulling me back and everyone gets separated.

So this BIG *** dude we're playing with comes up to me and says "sorry about that man". I'm like "you don't have to apologize". He was like "nah, my brother can be a real *******".

The dude I hit was a little bigger than me. But this dude was huge. And I just kind of laughed uncomfortably cause he looked like he could have bodyslammed me if he had jumped in :lol:

Anyway, to answer OP, got into it with some dude at the bar across the street from my office like 5 years ago. I've been asked not to go into that bar anymore.

I go out to have a good time. I don't understand drunk ******** who go out to start problems. What they fail to realize is that we prefer to do our fighting in the gym. But we're ready to do it elsewhere if we must.

Pick up ball is the worst...we had an open run at St. John's once at Alumni. Dude who looked like Shyne suckerpunched some goober for no reason. Next week, saw Shyne in the bright oranges picking trash on the service road of the GCP :lol:

This reminds me of a fight on my football team in HS

We were at camp and people were boxing in the cabin. Nothing crazy just body shots nothing to the face with some bs gloves from models or something.

Someone took a shot to the face and it got a little crazy so we broke them up.

Dudes took off the gloves and started really fighting someone tried to break it up again and took a shot in the grill and chipped his tooth. :x

Moral of the story dont break up fights

Last real fight not counting drunken bar shoving matches

Middle school drama really cant remember what stated it but i was supposed to fight this kid but he was never around after school. (story was he was trying out for baseball) Like a week goes past and we finally meet up down the block but at this point no one was really mad or knew what it was about. People were hyping up the fight but he really didnt want to fight because he had baseball practice and deep down i didnt want to either it was a week after whatever happened anyway but you know how peers hype things up.

So after like 3 min of nothing he leaves because he had baseball practice (ive never seen this kid play baseball to this day) and his friend and a kinda mutual acquaintance for me starts talking **** like oh you should have just hit him you soft blah blah blah. So i call him a female dog and he trys to sneak me but because my bike was in the way he couldn't connect because his arms wernt long enough.

I jump off my bike, rush him and hit him once but he was back peddling so he fell down i jump on top of him just trying to connect but he is in the fetal position covering his face with his knees in his chest so i couldnt really get a clear shot.

So after like 20 punches I hear " its off, Its off" so i get up and go back to my bike. He gets up and asked me if im done?

He claims he said "your soft ,your soft" meanwhile he is in the fetal position. He just stands with his friends and me and my boy slide off because he was just sitting there saying i only fought him cause he is smaller than the other kid. Yet he doesn't initiate the fight again.

Last edited:
Pick up ball is the worst...we had an open run at St. John's once at Alumni. Dude who looked like Shyne suckerpunched some goober for no reason. Next week, saw Shyne in the bright oranges picking trash on the service road of the GCP :lol:

:rofl:

Used to fight regularly in high school for the adrenaline rush. Definition of immature and mercurial.

Last physical confrontation was in college. Scrapped with a friend after exchanging words, he unfortunately ended up in the hospital. Huge mistake and lesson learned. I vowed to avoid throwing hands from that point on. Lost a ton of friends and left a stain on my reputation.

Last verbal confrontation that nearly escalated was months back in Astoria. My two buddies and I were talking to a group of three women. Long story short, one of their boyfriends didn't take kindly to our advances and attempted to choke out my friend.

Later that night, we passed a food cart and some tall dude accused me of checking out his girlfriend (which I was). Stepped up into his face, self-control diminishes with more drinks. I was heated and asked, "When's the last time you hit the gym, you skinny (laced with expletives)?" His girl laughed and I knew the exchange was settled with words.

I notice its a lot of NYC cats, grown as hell, still fighting folks....ijs

Last edited:
My last fight wasn't really that big of a deal. Hardly a real fight.

About 5 years ago I was leaving this club back in the town I went to college in. The drunk white guy pushes me and I fall to the ground. I was drunk too. I got up, turned around, and coldcocked the nearest person to me. Apparently I hit the friend that was trying to get in between me and the guy that pushed me. My friends pulled me off and we left. :lol:

7th grade, kid was hurt that we beat him in basketball. We argued and he sucker punched me and I just went crazy after him. Left him looking ugly, I guess I got him good in the ear too that he has trouble hearing now out of it. I remember the principal sitting us down together and I took off my backpack and went after him again and he cried out help :lol: I got suspended another day for that

2009/2010, was working in a bar, had to toss a dude, I pushed him out of the door, he turned around and it was like someone turned the lights off for 2 seconds

5 seconds later we're scrapping, I hit him a couple of times, he fell, I hit him a couple of more times; his buddy (who also got kicked out) tried to suckerpunch me and missed...they walked away and me and the other bouncer went back in the bar.

Besides arguments with friends/fam , Tried to give somebody the hands outside this house party a couple years back but he wasn't trying to squabble so he fled :smh:

Me n my mans got into some club fight back in like 05, 06 that's probly the last time I remember

I think it was 2008.

Hit a big white dude (bigger/taller than me) with a one hitter quitter outside of a bar. He fell and from what witnesses said his jaw was broken. Some girls thought he was dead and started crying. He hit his head on a drain cover I guess. I dipped when he fell. He got arrested and they called an ambulance from what I heard.

I hung the gloves up after that. I'm too big to be hooking off. I'd hate to kill someone out of a moment I could've walked away from.

Last edited:
I think it was 2008.

Hit a big white dude (bigger/taller than me) with a one hitter quitter outside of a bar. He fell and from what witnesses said his jaw was broken. Some girls thought he was dead and started crying. He hit his head on a drain cover I guess. I dipped when he fell. He got arrested and they called an ambulance from what I heard.

I hung the gloves up after that. I'm too big to be hooking off. I'd hate to kill someone out of a moment I could've walked away from.
eek.gif
were you at the bar outside an NBA arena?  Arent you like 6'9 or something like that

Back
Top Bottom