NT, Which Wallet Do You Have? Vol. Help Me Get A New One...LV?

kl9

Looking for a new wallet.

Post pictures of Wallets that are
smokin.gif

Is LV overrated?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

74064_tob_a0

i have this.. and i wouldn't recommend it. looking to copp a new wallet as well.
Definitely not my type...
laugh.gif

LV has no ID slot, though. if you want a spot to put your license, so you can just flash it as opposed to removing it every time, rock with gucci.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

LV has no ID slot, though. if you want a spot to put your license, so you can just flash it as opposed to removing it every time, rock with gucci.
You have a Gucci one in mind? Post if you can.

I have a leather wallet, which is probably not authentic since 9th grade that the moms got for me
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by KL9

Looking for a new wallet.

Post pictures of Wallets that are
smokin.gif

Is LV overrated?
nerd.gif

LV is overrated as @+%%. Mainly the checkered pattern one. Keep it simple, keep it classy and always go genuine leather.

I got this at the RL outlet for like 12 bucks last year. Def makes you rethink all the garbage you consider saving in your wallet when you dont have enoughroom

Originally Posted by KL9

KL9 wrote:
This is what i was looking for .. copped!
It's 395...But pretty nice. Under the "considering" list,
laugh.gif

i swear my coach wallet was the dumbest impulse buy i made..
laugh.gif
i got rid of a perfectly adequate wallet for this POS. i've been looking for a nicewallet to treat myself for xmas.. and that LV is it.

Originally Posted by KL9

KL9 wrote:
This is what i was looking for .. copped!
It's 395...But pretty nice. Under the "considering" list,
laugh.gif
i swear my coach wallet was the dumbest impulse buy i made..
laugh.gif
i got rid of a perfectly adequate wallet for this POS. i've been looking for a nice wallet to treat myself for xmas.. and that LV is it.
Coach is for the females
tongue.gif

*$%@ that. No need for an overpriced wallet IMHO although i'm a fan of the Gucci monogram. I'd just rather have that money potentially spent on leatherbe inside the wallet itself.

you guys seriously dropping 3-4 bills on something you keep in your pocket or at home 99% of the time?

not to mention you are messing it up constantly by sitting on it and taking it in and out all the time.

NT, leave your piggy bank alone and buy a $10 guess wallet.

Back
Top Bottom