NT, Who would you rather have as a BFF, Michael Jordan or Barack Obama?

MJ ftw....Obama is a fad...after his 2nd Term...IF he gets re-elected he will fade away...MJ still fresh to death 24 years later...

jordan, i don't even like obam i don't know why i would want to be friends with him.

I think Barack would be more intellectually stimulating. And he does seem a bit more personable than past Presidents.

But I'd love to play ball with Mike. Well let me rephrase that: I'd like Michael to teach me how to play basketball.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Obama

I doubt MJ would give you anything for free he seems really stingy.
QFT. I'd rather meet MJ, but I'd rather be friends with Obama.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

MJ ftw....Obama is a fad...after his 2nd Term...IF he gets re-elected he will fade away...MJ still fresh to death 24 years later...

'nuff said...
MJ ftw

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by djaward

Jordan. Golfing, WHITE CHICKS, basketball camp, WHITE CHICKS, shoes, WHITE CHICKS, mserati, WHITE CHICKS ect.
What I came in here to post.....he's rich, I would have more fun.
I guess you guys never peeped how much Obama grossed
eyes.gif

of course he's no where near jordan's level of finances but he definitely got some fat pockets

MJ is retired, thus the better choice. Jordan as my best friend, sure thing.

Have you seen what politics does to you?!!!!
eek.gif

eh Jordan has been known to be a #!@#%@* if it wasn't for that it would be a tough decision..

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

aww how cute. a BFF
: o

right!
laugh.gif

anywayz...ide have to be cool wit MJ, just cuz if been a fan since 85 (birth) plus he seems like a chill dude with plenty of good stories and a some hobies ican relate to.....plus these roman numerals I - XXIII
eek.gif
...and mabey hecould hand me down one of his Ferraris hes tired of!

MJ ofcourse...he younger, richer and ain't worried about what a wife or media will say.

Obama can't kick it because...well he the leader of the free world and he married. Michelle not letting him the strip clubs.

MJ. Nothing like getting free, possibly exclusive, Jordans. Getting snowbunnies wouldn't be bad either
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom