NT, WOULD YOU WORK HERE?... UPDATED WITH PIC

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

btw, im currently in college, and I was just gonna use this money for sneakers and some beats headphones
laugh.gif
. i was gonna get the but anyways i told my boss im not so sure about coming in, she asked since its short notice can i finish out the weekend. im planning to not to go in and just catch hall pass or transformers 3 tomorrow instead 
laugh.gif
 oh and the boss made me pay for my apron she took it outta my tips 
sick.gif
 i only made around 58 bucks for 12 hours..

Man what kinda headphones you gon get with 58 bucks? Beats by Dr. Seuss?
$58 for 12 hours means you need to quit...

btw, im currently in college, and I was just gonna use this money for sneakers and some beats headphones
laugh.gif
. i was gonna get the but anyways i told my boss im not so sure about coming in, she asked since its short notice can i finish out the weekend. im planning to not to go in and just catch hall pass or transformers 3 tomorrow instead 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

OP whats wrong with you?

It seems you have ignored the principle in working which is to make money. You gotta draw the line somewhere as to what your time and energy is worth.

Why it sounds like a really messed up situation you are in....if you dont have real responsibilities yet then you should look for a better job asap, unless your here illegally I dont see why your going thru with this.

and you worked in similar conditions before getting paid peanuts too..... doggy you work too hard

OP whats wrong with you?

It seems you have ignored the principle in working which is to make money. You gotta draw the line somewhere as to what your time and energy is worth.

Why it sounds like a really messed up situation you are in....if you dont have real responsibilities yet then you should look for a better job asap, unless your here illegally I dont see why your going thru with this.

and you worked in similar conditions before getting paid peanuts too..... doggy you work too hard

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Never tried the restaurant thing. Dont think I could deal with people like that all day
Im in basic retail and its the same !+@. people suck

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Never tried the restaurant thing. Dont think I could deal with people like that all day
Im in basic retail and its the same !+@. people suck

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh my goodness! NT y'all killing me this morning.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh my goodness! NT y'all killing me this morning.

working in a 5 star property FTW. $57 tips for working a 12 hours shift, lol made that in one transaction.

working in a 5 star property FTW. $57 tips for working a 12 hours shift, lol made that in one transaction.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

would be a dream job if it was located right next to a strip club.
It still wouldn't be a dream job though.

You mean to tell me I'm gon' work 12 hours for about $60 and throw that little money to some strippers??!!

Hell nah, b.

Yo OP, do you even get a break?
nerd.gif

You mean to tell me I'm gon' work 12 hours for about $60 and throw that little money to some strippers??!!

Hell nah, b.

nerd.gif

I'd haul my #$$ halfway around the world for better pay.
They're basically running a plantation. Instead of room and board, you're getting tips. 

I'd haul my #$$ halfway around the world for better pay.
They're basically running a plantation. Instead of room and board, you're getting tips. 

if this is your only option right now
then i suggest u really hustle son ...
meaning.. do as much as u can to earn those extra tips
check on em from time to time
bring water.. whatever it takes to get that tip money Up

until then .. stay up son...

if this is your only option right now
then i suggest u really hustle son ...
meaning.. do as much as u can to earn those extra tips
check on em from time to time
bring water.. whatever it takes to get that tip money Up

until then .. stay up son...

Duke i'm telling you, this isn't worth your time or sanity, quit, none of that wait till you get another nonsense. There's no way your well being depends on this job, just go. You know crazy it is to lose a whole day like that while in college for essentially no reason? economy these nuts you cowards, know your worth, and it's def more than 60 bucks for 12 hrs.

Duke i'm telling you, this isn't worth your time or sanity, quit, none of that wait till you get another nonsense. There's no way your well being depends on this job, just go. You know crazy it is to lose a whole day like that while in college for essentially no reason? economy these nuts you cowards, know your worth, and it's def more than 60 bucks for 12 hrs.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nah originally i thought i was gonna get some big bucks since im working 11-14 hours didnt know 12 hours work would only get me 58 bucks 
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nah originally i thought i was gonna get some big bucks since im working 11-14 hours didnt know 12 hours work would only get me 58 bucks 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Billionaire Swag

Hell nah, b.

nerd.gif

nah im required to stand, no sitting is allowed. the boss says if customers see us(servers) sit theyll think its unprofessional and weird. on the otherhand we do get to eat but we cant sit there and enjoy our food we gotta eat quick no 30 min break no hour break, nothing really. man you know its bad when i enjoy going to the restroom cause to me that was my break.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Billionaire Swag

Hell nah, b.

nerd.gif

nah im required to stand, no sitting is allowed. the boss says if customers see us(servers) sit theyll think its unprofessional and weird. on the otherhand we do get to eat but we cant sit there and enjoy our food we gotta eat quick no 30 min break no hour break, nothing really. man you know its bad when i enjoy going to the restroom cause to me that was my break.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom