NT: you a cheater?

That's not what I said at all. I said it's not natural for men to be monogamous because of Darwinism

Hell I want 3 kids max. Kids are expensive af
Well that's the only example you gave, I personally believe that most people that are ready to settle down choose the person that they choose as the best fit for them whether it be producing superior offspring, beauty, personality, etc. too many variables to only point to your "spreading your genes" theory. Isn't Darwinism based on choosing a mate you see as most fit for producing exceptional offspring?

Yes but it's better to have 100 possibilities vs 25.

Because we don't have to rear children we can spread our seed everywhere

That might be logically in the wild but, I think that most men don't have sex with random women based on that. It's all about attraction in modern society.

So it's in our blood to cheat because we want to have as many kids as possible

I wonder how many dudes say "I want her to have my baby" .. when they cheat on their woman :rolleyes

That might be logically in the wild but, I think that most men don't have sex with random women based on that. It's all about attraction in modern society.

So it's in our blood to cheat because we want to have as many kids as possible

I wonder how many dudes say "I want her to have my baby" .. when they cheat on their woman :rolleyes

Y'all love to run with stuff. Naturally it's better for us to impregnate like crazy. Obviously our society has evolved and we don't solely follow our natural instincts

I'm with youngdoc on this one. No way in hell is it a natural male human instinct to be monogamous. Is it practical (for the good of a family) in today's society, sure. Natural instinct, doubt it.

Last edited:
I dunno, man.

Wanna be monogamous? Be monogamous.

Wanna be in relationships with multiple women at the same time? Do that too.

Just be up front and honest about everything you do with everyone you're doing it with.

Because you can have it all without having to cheat. But lets be honest, here. Most dudes are just scared as hell that the woman they would like to be monogamous with when they're too old and tired to cheat will leave them if they find out they can't control themselves, and they're too soft to straight up tell her that they want a multiple woman situation because said woman might leave them, so they just sneak around and lie and keep all these secrets.

A strong man would never need to cheat, because either a) he simply can control himself and trusts his woman to control herself, or b) has the balls to live life how he wants to live it, and can make a situation where he's got a bad rotation of women whom he can all call wifey and who all understand their roles within the group that they are aware they're in.

Last edited:
IMO cheating is only going to mess you up in the long run. If you're the type that sleep around in the long run you will start to develop the mind set that nobody is loyal and will have a hard time trusting anyone in relationship. Also how can any self respect man would want to lower their standard to chase after married women? Is there not enough single women to be had? Or is it because you're so thirsty that can't turn down sex?

I'm with youngdoc on this one. No way in hell is it a natural male human instinct to be monogamous. Is it practical (for the good of a family) in today's society, sure. Natural instinct, doubt it.

Being monogamous ≠ natural instinct to want 100 kids

Being monogamous ≠ natural instinct to want 100 kids

Exactly. Monogamy isn't natural.

I dunno, man.

Wanna be monogamous? Be monogamous.

Wanna be in relationships with multiple women at the same time? Do that too.

Just be up front and honest about everything you do with everyone you're doing it with.

Because you can have it all without having to cheat. But lets be honest, here. Most dudes are just scared as hell that the woman they would like to be monogamous with when they're too old and tired to cheat will leave them if they find out they can't control themselves, and they're too soft to straight up tell her that they want a multiple woman situation because said woman might leave them, so they just sneak around and lie and keep all these secrets.

A strong man would never need to cheat, because either a) he simply can control himself and trusts his woman to control herself, or b) has the balls to live life how he wants to live it, and can make a situation where he's got a bad rotation of women whom he can all call wifey and who all understand their roles within the group that they are aware they're in.

Not saying I condone adultery (because I don't) but it's rare to find a great woman who you want to have kids with who also is ok with polygamy

Y'all love to run with stuff. Naturally it's better for us to impregnate like crazy. Obviously our society has evolved and we don't solely follow our natural instincts
dudes trying hard to disprove scientific fact of animals.

My question to you guys is this...

I don't like to cheat... It makes you feel like trash afterwards...

I just would rather not get into a relationship...

I'm not 37 and been married for 7 years though... And I know mans natural inclination is to go chase yambs...

I wonder if I could set up a "hall pass" system to keep the lion at peace...

dudes trying hard to disprove scientific fact of animals.

My question to you guys is this...

I don't like to cheat... It makes you feel like trash afterwards...

I just would rather not get into a relationship...

I'm not 37 and been married for 7 years though... And I know mans natural inclination is to go chase yambs...

Once you get older plus accomplishing all the things you want yamb wise it's easier to be monogamous. When you see a bad chick instead of saying "Damn I need to hit that" you'll think "I already hit that"

I'm confident in my ability to be faithful in my next relationship because it'll be the first one where I've already accomplished what I want sexually

If you decide you wanna get married and find the right person and not just marry because it's a societal norm or you are getting older then cheating isn't a problem really

You should be able to figure this out on your own but way too many people in unhealthy relationships marry thinking it'll fix the problems everyone already sees

If cheating doesn't get you physically hurt, ultimately your psyche will be warped. Karma is real.

/thread.

I always been a cheater :smh:

I'm 28 and my next relationship will be my last and I won't cheat...... hopefully.

As far being the side piece.... if the girl is gonna cheat, she gonna cheat.

If Tyrone won't hit Donte will.

I've always found it funny how dudes blame the man cuz he ain't keeping home tight.

Or she's just a cheater, either way it's not my fault.

Yes it does; once you have a family and kids you care about you think differently than you did at 25

Just stop talking common sense bro please :lol: they out here telling chicks "I fight the urge to cheat on you and have kids everyday just look at the lions on Animal Planet, that's me"

Exactly. Monogamy isn't natural.

Exactly what? You're saying monogamy isn't natural because we want to have a lot of kids, that's false. We not cheating to have kids man :lol: :smh:

Find a woman that likes 3somes?

You said monogamy =/= natural instinct to have a bunch of kids and I agree

Of course folks aren't cheating to have kids but the underlying desire for men to smash a lot is natural because it's in our genetic advantage to procreate a lot. Sex for pleasure isn't ingrained into us as a species, we just figured it out over time

Yes it does; once you have a family and kids you care about you think differently than you did at 25
Completely wrong older men are the ones who cheat the most... your speaking for yourself I'm against cheating too but that statement is false

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom