NTATL Nike talk ATL

Has anybody been to any outlets recently, especially Locust Grove? Just wondering if there are any good finds or deals to be had.

I used to score a ton of good stuff there, but the last few times have been kind of weak.

I have a F&F coupon and an unexpected day off of work, so I was thinking about cruising to an outlet.

Has anybody been to any outlets recently, especially Locust Grove? Just wondering if there are any good finds or deals to be had.

I used to score a ton of good stuff there, but the last few times have been kind of weak.

I have a F&F coupon and an unexpected day off of work, so I was thinking about cruising to an outlet.

Every time I go I never come across anything good.

I stayed up all night waiting for 6 am. But was on the road to Augusta, sleeping in the passenger seat when YS dropped.

Managed to cop on supply manually.
Congrats!

I also copped on yeezy supply. I almost got 2, but my amex flagged it as fraud. I got through adidas splash by 10:15, but I kept on getting the message that all pairs were reserved and in carts. 

Congrats!

I also copped on yeezy supply. I almost got 2, but my amex flagged it as fraud. I got through adidas splash by 10:15, but I kept on getting the message that all pairs were reserved and in carts. 

Congrats! I hope Yeezy Supply keeps switching the URLs so bots can't eat as easily. Never made it past the splash screen on ADC.

Congrats! I hope Yeezy Supply keeps switching the URLs so bots can't eat as easily. Never made it past the splash screen on ADC.
Appreciate it man. The yeezy supply format is great now. Never from previous drops have I seen the next steps to checkout. It still sold out within 10 mins, but at least it gives manual ppl a shot. ADC is just stupid now. Supposedly that script is still working and basically lets ppl cart immediately.  

yeah, was a line of about 15 ppl, girl said, "i hate when they put it on the launch locator wrong"
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom