NTATL Nike talk ATL

Congrats. Where'd you cop from? Are you gonna keep em or trade for your size?

City Gear near Greenbrair

I'll just keep them
A half size isn't that big of a difference to me

Unless I'm wearing one bred and one royal

Trading might take to long anyway
I'll try online and if I score a 9 just return or oop my 8.5

Just picked up my pair. Got to chopping it up with some homies who had some people at Walters picking up multiple satins. They mad 3 grand in the parking lot already, letting a pair go for a grand.

There will be a size 12 in royal 1s at Nike Lenox bc I'm not picking up my pair.

Just picked up my pair. Crazy about Walters getting the Satin Royals. Good for them.

How'd everyone make out with copping?

Just picked up my pair. Crazy about Walters getting the Satin Royals. Good for them.

How'd everyone make out with copping?
When I picked up my pair from FootAction Cumberland a guy had on the satins. He got to Walter's at 9pm last night and camped overnight.

When I picked up my pair from FootAction Cumberland a guy had on the satins. He got to Walter's at 9pm last night and camped overnight.
Yo, I think I was in line with you. haha. Dude in the blue Walters shirt was rocking them and selling other pairs while buying Royals.

I saw that guy too. lol

He kept walking back and forth from the checkin guy and the line for pickups to make sure ppl saw the satins. 

Nothing more lit than lower row seats to wrestlemaina a swag shop T and these royals tomorrow [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Too hard of a flex :lol: but I can't lie that's fresh. Picked up Royals in some beater 2010 white/varsity red 6's.

Honestly saw the satins don't even care unless you was trying to flip. They aren't practical to me. It's an collection piece if anything and stunt item. Wear them a couple of times and put them up.

I mean anyone hyped over bred satins.

Not that they aren't nice just not something I would wear

Back
Top Bottom