NTATL Nike talk ATL

Can anyone help me find a sz 8 hare 7 DS through local meet up or a little corner shop that may still have a pair? I'm trying to get them as a birthday gift for my brother. They aren't too expensive on the resell market but going through the online hassle I'm afraid I wouldn't receive them until after his birthday (on the 14th) because I wouldn't be ready to purchase until Thursday or Friday. Any leads someone lemme know ATL fam

Last edited:
Can anyone help me find a sz 8 hare 7 DS through local meet up or a little corner shop that may still have a pair? I'm trying to get them as a birthday gift for my brother. They aren't too expensive on the resell market but going through the online hassle I'm afraid I wouldn't receive them until after his birthday (on the 14th) because I wouldn't be ready to purchase until Thursday or Friday. Any leads someone lemme know ATL fam

23penny.com is local should get in time.

Unrelated to sneakers, but anyone has an opening in their job or know of any job opportunities? If so help a fellow NT member out. Can PM my resume, currently employed but seeking a better opportunity for myself. Currently a JR in college and have 2 years of cust. service experience(currently employed at Hartsfield airport and seeking work outside the airport around the Mcdonough to Clayton County area) Any info or help would be much obliged.

Unrelated to sneakers, but anyone has an opening in their job or know of any job opportunities? If so help a fellow NT member out. Can PM my resume, currently employed but seeking a better opportunity for myself. Currently a JR in college and have 2 years of cust. service experience(currently employed at Hartsfield airport and seeking work outside the airport around the Mcdonough to Clayton County area) Any info or help would be much obliged.
I work waaaay in Alpharetta so I only know about places in my area but I'd be glad to do some looking for you. You interested in full-time or part-time?

I work waaaay in Alpharetta so I only know about places in my area but I'd be glad to do some looking for you. You interested in full-time or part-time?
Part-time, but looking to get around 30 hours a week. Thats how much I currently work and go to school 2 days out of the week. I had an interview for a graphic designing job this past Monday but it didn't fall through due to the employer seeking a full time. Got another interview this Saturday for an assistant manager position and I pray this one falls through. It's 10 mins from my house. Wish me best of luck bros. And good looking out fam!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom