NTATL Nike talk ATL

whoops got my jordans confused xD
i meant the 10s haha my b
Oh ok I thought so haha. Well I haven't heard much yet but I'm sure we'll know more by Sunday or Monday. If anything, they'll most likely only be at Nike Lenox and maybe 1 or 2 boutiques. I honestly don't think we'll get em though. I'm thinking it'll be a Flight23 exclusive :rolleyes

Bought my table so I'll officially be there. More info comin soon for anyone looking to find me!
glasses.gif
im tryna get off. prolly be there just to view, maybe buy a jordan if i feel a steal, lol yall know im cheap. but if i go imma let you know beforehand so i can check you off.
EDIT: I'm good to go

Last edited:
Is NikeLenox going to stock Flyknit Racer 2.0? next friday? not sure if anyone knows someone there that could possibly give more information other than what they tell you on the phone "We don't know" 

Last edited:
Is NikeLenox going to stock Flyknit Racer 2.0? next friday? not sure if anyone knows someone there that could possibly give more information other than what they tell you on the phone "We don't know" 

I was wondering this too.

It's still a little early for them. They may post something on their twitter page by Wednesday or Thursday. And so I'm guessing no one in ATL is getting the OVOs? :nerd:

It's still a little early for them. They may post something on their twitter page by Wednesday or Thursday. And so I'm guessing no one in ATL is getting the OVOs?
nerd.gif
Lol I saw they keep avoiding that on their twitter. I just hope the lines don't get too crazy if they do release there. 

Lol @ wish still being as shady as ever. I got lucky for the yeezy 2 fiasco with them and got my solars from them years back. They can keep future and Greg street laced in over prices roshe's. Wish won't ever get anymore of my money.

Lol I saw they keep avoiding that on their twitter. I just hope the lines don't get too crazy if they do release there. 
The craziest raffle line I've ever seen at Lenox (which really wasn't even that bad IMO) was for the Doernbechers last year. They had two raffle tables and I had to wait about 30 minutes. I'm thinking it could be the same for these IF that's what they choose to do. But I'm hoping they use the online raffle system like they did for the Bordeaux release

a day full of bad news....i wonder what shenanigans Maniere is gonna pull ...$20/raffle is just too much

a day full of bad news....i wonder what shenanigans Maniere is gonna pull ...$20/raffle is just too much
I anticipate Maniere doing the same, but probably with a higher spending requirement. I'm gonna give Wish a shot though. Just gonna cop a tee that I can flip and get my money right back for lol

Wish must've heard our complaints lol. Check their page ASAP for the new procedure (it's free) :D

Still won't win the raffle but good luck [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

any of you boys cook with the Multicolor release? I ended up getting denied via the app and web. 

any of you boys cook with the Multicolor release? I ended up getting denied via the app and web. 
Didn't even bother trying honestly lol. Got all the flyknits I need for now. Plus I'm tryin to make sure my pockets are full for Sneakercon next weekend

Back
Top Bottom