NTATL Nike talk ATL

Champs at Lenox said they're still "waiting" on corporate. How does that sound to yall? What other options do they have other than in store raffles ?lol Hope they don't pull a City Gear Morrow like when the PBs dropped by doing in store guaranteed tix at the last minute lol

Can anyone confirm Addidas at Lennox is doing the iPad raffle right now. I'm gonna send my sister in there

Champs at Lenox said they're still "waiting" on corporate. How does that sound to yall? What other options do they have other than in store raffles ?lol Hope they don't pull a City Gear Morrow like when the PBs dropped by doing in store guaranteed tix at the last minute lol

Wow that's messed up.

Since FTL is doing a one-day raffle on Thursday, I think Champs will end up doing the same

Good luck k,what about epitome and amanier
Epitome always does an in-store raffle and you have to make a purchase to enter. I know of a few ppl who have won before so I can at least say they are semi-legit. Maniere is doing an IG raffle. 95% sure they are NOT legit

Back
Top Bottom