NTATL Nike talk ATL

In
Not really bro. Foot Locker, Champs, & Footaction have all the info you need on their launch locators (time, date, procedures, instructions, etc.), just like for any other Jordan or Nike release. And all the boutiques (Wish, A Ma Maniere, etc.) have the info right there on their IG page. Not much research required honestly. Just a few clicks. No secrets
was referring to the adidas launch locator. For example there are footlockers listed there that weren't on the footlocker launch locator. Also on all the sites you mentioned. None are available in my city. (Columbus) however I just found out there was a raffle here at champs.

In
was referring to the adidas launch locator. For example there are footlockers listed there that weren't on the footlocker launch locator. Also on all the sites you mentioned. None are available in my city. (Columbus) however I just found out there was a raffle here at champs.
Oooh ok ok I see. Didn't realize you were in Columbus either. Did you come all the way to the city for raffles??

So what really went down at Lenox champs? I'm hearing pairs were stolen? Hmmm I didn't hear any news coverage about it. Interesting.

BTW anyone received any calls? When/how adidas do notifications?

Been trying all those sites and no luck. Solebox was the only one running smoothly but still can't add to cart. Wbu?

Back
Top Bottom