FootAction

Basically all the stores

I think JimmyJazz was in store
Hibbets is in store

I'm out of the loop for a release that comes next week

All footstores just released on their app, about to hit up all three stores rn

Last edited:
Any body want to share the fa code

They're not the easiest things to get. If any employee does it it's generally so quick you can't see accurately. Plus it's supposed to change every few hours

I've only been given the codes once (the first release they rolled this out) to enter myself when checking in at a store. Since then usually an employee will do it and yes they're quick w/ it! If anyone can share the code please do....otherwise I'll be driving up there (from Warner Robins) tomorrow to check in!

On another note.....anyone ever use the Dstryr script, or familiar w/ it?

FA southlake low turnout the girl I know who works there said like 3 people checked in

Also they enter the code manually there for you they want to cut down on codes being given to custoemrs

2981 was footactions code at Cumberland Mall my fams, lol, if anyone can share a champs code in return that'd be peachy, like i literally can't get to champs in lenox with work this weekend, ****

Last edited:
code doesn't work amigo
yeah nvmind about that, read in here the code expires like every hour or something, i did all that at like 4 pm, was ******* hell too with holiday traffic and regular workday traffic, someone jus share the champs code for the culture

Is anybody else in here experiencing problems with their reservations disappearing or just messing up on the FTA family of apps? If so, what kind of phone are you using?

FYI the store employees are filling out raffle tixs at city gear Lenox. Don't waste ur time smh.....

So happy for the app.

I'm sure resellers are hitting up stores that you use the old way

Back
Top Bottom