NTATL Nike talk ATL

5493 IS CODE FOR FOOTACTION ON STATE ST IN CHICAGO USE ZIP 60603 AND SAVE AS A STORE FIRST THEN CHECK IN WITH CODE THEN SAVE LOCAL STORES AFTER, CODE STAYS

I got my Augusta codes from a homegirl last night. Hope I hit at Champs, I need to get that 6M from here on out for Yeezy purposes.

trying to cop a pair of them heiress 11s for my wife...i know its early, but any word on who will have them or how limited?

They can have em. Nike does a draw on top 3. Then let us fight for space jams. I'm good imma just let FTL raffles be my guide
So true. I'll never do a FCFS, nor will I camp. Last time I waited in line was the 09 Space Jam in Augusta and there was only like 10 of us. There's too many online/raffle options to waste time out there.

I don't want to deal with the dumb ish.

So true. I'll never do a FCFS, nor will I camp. Last time I waited in line was the 09 Space Jam in Augusta and there was only like 10 of us. There's too many online/raffle options to waste time out there.

I don't want to deal with the dumb ish.
Exactly. I'm too old for that foolishness.

I got one from Nike+ this morning. Gonna try to get a 10.5 to compare fit in store this weekend, hopefully from Champs to move closer to Platinum.

I got a call from FNL @ Cumberland for  the 11.5

Trying to figure out if i want to wait and see if I get them on the foot apps but not sure which store is best to build loyalty in??

summary... got 2 via app for champs (11.5 & 7y). Going to buy from there and pass on my FNL win so that I can get VIP (6m hS) on champs for next release.

I got through all the apps, but I reserved pairs for my friends who dont have VIP with the shoe stores. They've been wanting these all year. 

I hit on all three foot apps (FTL, CS, and FTA). Only had 4min head start for FTA. 

Back
Top Bottom