NTATL Nike talk ATL

Congrats to everyone so far!

Just hit 3/3 on foot apps. 
smokin.gif
Congrats! I cooked on all 3 as well.
Copped on champs!
Congrats!
Hit on FTL. Finally got to put these head start to good use lol.
Congrats! ATL is eating.

Hit sz 11 Yzy and size 6 Heiress on FTL, both MOG... congrats to everybody that hit

Last edited:
I hit on a 12. Going to try them on to see if they fit or if i need to size up to a 13.

3/3 for me as well, champs Lennox let me use my $20 reward for the black Friday releases, hope they do the same with these

Yeah last release Champs in Lenox let everyone use rewards on them. I have never had any luck at the other footstores on using rewards, though.

I'll also be coming up from Alabama again. Went 3/3 on my main accounts (FTA, FTL and Champs) as well as winning 2 pair of the Heiress 11's. Good way to finish out the year.

It's crazy. I hit but now I'm like eh lol!

Might flip them to cover the cost of some SBB or something.

Lenox champs let me use my $20 off for black friday as well. 

Missed on DB7s, but I just won the sheik.com raffle. 

Glad to see more ppl hitting. 

2/3 on foot apps...all 6 min headstarts. Sz 10 reserved on FTL and CS, waitlisted on FTA.

Dam really? Hope they do that tmrw

Had to pick up one pair at the Champs in Kennesaw, and they brought up the rewards. That small victory made me happier than the actual shoes lol. Then I asked the Champs at Lennox afterwards, and they said yeah.

Foot locker at Perimeter wouldn't let me use my rewards on a pair of black toes, girl made sure to tell the other cashier "NO COUPONS"

Back
Top Bottom