NTATL Nike talk ATL

Can confirm stonecrest has the SF1s. They also restocked the flax hi. I took the last 9 on those and smallest they had was a 10. As far as SF1s, looked like a FSR. I passed for now because I'm kinda iffy. Want the parachord loo

Can confirm stonecrest has the SF1s. They also restocked the flax hi. I took the last 9 on those and smallest they had was a 10. As far as SF1s, looked like a FSR. I passed for now because I'm kinda iffy. Want the parachord loo

What color of the SF?

I know ya'll got these check-in codes out here while I'm at work. 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

In all seriousness, I haven't had a release via the app since the Space Jams.  I was kinda hoping the 8s would be releasing via the app.
Same here. Been kinda bored the past few weeks, haha. I'm trying for these 12s for my homegirl.

Hope I hit at FA somehow so I can get close to that Gold. I have 6 min everywhere else.

Same here. Been kinda bored the past few weeks, haha. I'm trying for these 12s for my homegirl.

Hope I hit at FA somehow so I can get close to that Gold. I have 6 min everywhere else.

Dead a if you gave me the code I would have used my 6 min head start for you. TBH.

If u get another let me know im not about the hand out I rather just exchange services.

Either way imma drive up there around 4

Dead a if you gave me the code I would have used my 6 min head start for you. TBH.

If u get another let me know im not about the hand out I rather just exchange services.

Either way imma drive up there around 4
I got FA check in while I was there too, without the code so I couldn't pass it along.

Anybody know if any footlockers in the area got the Oreo 3.0 Ultraboost?
No, but I'm pretty sure I saw them in Cumberland Flight 23 (FA) last night. I never paid attention during release so i'm not 100% on what they look like.

Back
Top Bottom