NTATL SUMMIT 2015

Plus I'd imagine keeping it at a bar type setting would work better since we won't be trying to sit 10-20+ people at a table and tell them to socialize.
laugh.gif

I dont drink but aren't there spots like Dave and Busters that can accommodate a decent amount of people?

D&B is another good option. Glad you mentioned that because now that I think of it D&B offers other things to do for those who don't drink (ie games, food, etc.)

Move the summit to Manhattan Beach, CA.

The beach is full of HBB white women. Plus there's this local mom and pop pizza joint called Domino's. Greatest pizza I've ever had!

Atlanta? :lol:
Have fun dodging the Young Thugs and Rich Home Queens

"thugga thugga, oooooh"

Heard they like thick cats down there.
But have fun yall

Plus I'd imagine keeping it at a bar type setting would work better since we won't be trying to sit 10-20+ people at a table and tell them to socialize. :lol:

I would actually be down for this if it was later in June. Me & the Fiancè are out of town pretty much the next 4 weeks. ATL isnt too far from CLT, plus it would give me an excuse to visit family down there.

Yeah that was the date I suggested but Im game for whatever is convenient for everyone. The more the merrier

I'm down - we should try to hoop somewhere during the day if anybody is interested.

Haven't posted on here in a min, but my Twitter is JCampell25__

I was at a mini summit years ago and know a few of you guys, but def. am interested in linking up again. I'll be keeping up with this thread.

I would prefer meeting up In Buckhead or Midtown

You guys toss out some suggestions for a location. We can set the date tentatively for June 20th. That's two weeks later and ample time for people to work out their schedules.

I just moved down here a few months ago but I'm down :nerd:

I have no venue suggestions :lol: only thing I have planned is the Beer Festival on June 13th

I'm down to hoop :lol: that would be fun

also June 20th is a good time with 20th anniversary Birthday Bash and all downtown at Phillips that night.

Kanye just got confirmed for that and of course Future

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom