#NTDENIM (COMPLEX LIST)

For all you dudes that are rocking NT Denim and you don't want to be it very easy to taper your jeans on your own.  You don't need an expensive tailors.  If you don't have a sewing machine mom, grandma, auntie that does could do it for you in minutes

this is an old pic of a pair I did, these are the same size both Levis 501, those are really wide legged

I'm not gonna lie I'd be 10 toes deep in some slim fit shuttles all black :smokin

That red pair up there looks like skinny jeans I'm not liking that. Maybe it's the angle

Last edited:
I'm not gonna lie I'd be 10 toes deep in some slim fit shuttles all black
smokin.gif

That red pair up there looks like skinny jeans I'm not liking that. Maybe it's the angle

Ya'll ****** really desiring Girbauds man
mean.gif

Do ya'll Walk It Out at the club when 2 Chainz is playing?

Leave those horrendous jeans in the past where they belong

Last edited:
I NEED SOME SLIM FITTING GIRBAUDS!!!! I knew they would make a come back, I just knew it :wow:

I bought three pair of jeans back in '08. They were 527 boot cut. Once I find a black pair, I don't plan on buying another pair of jeans ever. moved on to old navy classic fit khakis in various colors. Once I have a navy pair and a dark green pair, it's on to cords I like, then it's over.

Last edited:
the pocket flap kills it though.........if it didnt have that they honestly arent bad lol

Back
Top Bottom