#NTDENIM (COMPLEX LIST)

I don't understand why people call skinny jeans "nuthuggers". Personally the tighter the pants, the more comfortable imo.
I generally wear slim-fits but my favorites are definitely skinny. I prefer my t-shirts, ... skintight too.
Example: minus the stick figure legs this is my preferred fit
View media item 1148344

There is no discomfort at all, at least not to me. I always wear good quality boxer briefs and have never felt any discomfort or "nuthugging" you guys claim.
Edit: No I'm not a homosexual but I am European, hardly anyone wears anything baggier than slim-fits.

It doesn't get any worse than this. My dude lookining like a human goose

Last edited:
I will HAPPILY walk around in some skinny jeans before I even BREATHE on those first jeans op posted.
Fouttahere

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2011/04/seinfeld-nikes/

nthat.gif

I don't understand why people call skinny jeans "nuthuggers". Personally the tighter the pants, the more comfortable imo.

I generally wear slim-fits but my favorites are definitely skinny. I prefer my t-shirts, ... skintight too.

There is no discomfort at all, at least not to me. I always wear good quality boxer briefs and have never felt any discomfort or "nuthugging" you guys claim.

Edit: No I'm not a homosexual but I am European, hardly anyone wears anything baggier than slim-fits.
I'm an advocate of skinny jeans but cmon son. 

Why can't you simple minded people get it. Those jeans up there are meant for skinny people. Clearly if you feel it's too tight then you too damn big for them.

Why can't you simple minded people get it. Those jeans up there are meant for skinny people. Clearly if you feel it's too tight then you too damn big for them.

i totally get it

its these non fashionable dudes who dont understand

i dont wear skin tight because i have muscular legs, i just go fitted, i know dudes who dude the skinny but they are skinny it looks fine

if i do that with my quads about to break out id look ridic

Last edited:
I find this lapse in memory to be strange as well. I still remember how the masses use to clown on the hipsters/soho dudes for their "tight pants". How things change. Ten years ago, 501 were considered "tight white boy" jeans. Now, most of these same people considered 501 to be "semi" baggy.

Not only in the early 2000's, but like from 94 - 2000's as well people seem to forget that time period :smh:

I ain't gonna lie though...that baggy jean, white af1, white tee/throwback NBA jersey with the size 8 fitted era was kinda nice....

kinda.

Last edited by a moderator:
View media item 1148344

I wear skinys but that is od tight

Yup the veino starch with the heavy crease. I used to put a crease in my white t :x :lol: that's some la **** tho. U can still see some ogs at the liquor store rocking this look till this very day :smh:

i totally get it

its these non fashionable dudes who dont understand

i dont wear skin tight because i have muscular legs, i just go fitted, i know dudes who dude the skinny but they are skinny it looks fine

if i do that with my quads about to break out id look ridic

Are those jeans for if you're 6'5" 120 or 5'5" 101?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom