NTers in Connecticut

I didnt see anyone mention it in this thread so...

My boy opened a boutique in Bridgeport a lil more than a year ago... its on Madison ave between Capitol and Garfield ave

they dont sell any new releases but their prices are way better than stash house ( got my big bang lebron 9 for 280 when stash house wanted 400)

and they sell all that supreme, huf, the hundreds , and them other brands you dudes seem to like on here

Anyone near norwich ct or a shoprite that can help me out. I need something from there. PM me if you can help

Here's a good laugh, Jimmies was selling the fire red iv for $180! They love making that extra $20 with their patented mark up.

^^ They doing you dirty because I got mine from jimmies downtown Bridgeport and I paid the regular 160

ha the fire reds are still sittin in stores near me... storrs checkin in what up my UConn people?

I've been lurkin on the forums for mad long finally decided to join tonight... Go to school at Fairfield U but from NY close to Danbury.

Welcome man, NT has been around a long time. You'll find great info here before other places.

What's poppin' fellas? I live in Port Chester, NY -right on the state line.

Got family in New Haven, West Haven, worked in Stamford, etc.

Damn we some old *** ninjas lol. So what's the dope sneaker spots around new haven? You can tell me. I'm not your size lol

waddup i'm from bpt but stayin in hartford right now. i feel like im in a different world when it comes to coppin kicks out here. not much of a variety

Boy this thread is DEAD!

The sneaker game has rendered CT dead for many releases, unless you are lucky enough to win a raffle or camp out overnight. Athlete's Foot (Stamford) & Mr. Sports (Norwalk) were my go-to stores from 1996-2007. Eblen's and Salvin's are most likely the only stores around now with the higher-tier Nike accounts ,yet they don't get everything, and the drive for me (from Stamford) isn't worth it when Westchester/BX/NYC is closer and offers more stores.

If you live in Fairfield County, your best bet is to research stores in Westchester/BX/NYC, as you will probably drive the same distance but have more options for stores.

you ever check out scout in stamford. not many release but u can find a couple of recent releses there. just went this weekend an they still had both the chi-town 1's and knick 1's. IMO its a very slept on store cuz the sneakers game is dead in CT unless its a sneaker with hype or foam on it its very hard to find

Back
Top Bottom