NTers in Connecticut

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Sly, I think the one you go to is the one I am talking about. Jimmys is across the street, and there is a package store right next to it. I believe stop in shop is like a block down. Which other footloose is there in NH? The only other one I know of is the one on Dixwell, but it is actualy in Hamden. I thought there used to be a Jimmys in Hamden too.

the one i copped my olive v's from was the whalley spot...the one i copped a lot of my other joints from was on dixwell...

didnt realize how many cats from stamford are on niketalk

but yeah whatever i cant get from sportsscape or jimmy's i just take that drive to city

i work at fairfield university from time to time, any NT in there?

the parties be popping in there, them college kids be getting twisted like crazy

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Any of yall from Bridgeport?
im a youngin from BPT. Got screwed outta half cents because jimmy's released there stuff early and so did Eblen's. Nobody is playing bythe rules. Now i gotta go to the store everyday before a release or call and hope whoever picks up knows a little about sneakers.

From Waterbury, lived in New Have the last four years. I'm a size 15.5 though so I'm not looking for a damn thing in a store. All online.

Hartford checking in...

Griffeys not in footlockers around here?
I live in NY just got to school out here so idk

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

damn CT NT'ers we should get that summit goin...

maybe we should get a summit. i know al,ot of teens have a lot of kicks but not many are as serious as i am. They are 23isback fiends
roll.gif

This is random, but I'm kinda new in New Haven and I've been craving a beef pattie with coco bread from a Jamaican-type spot. Does anyone know where Imight find one?

wow they got nt'ers in ct that crazy I'm shocked but it a good thing I am from the city and just moved to CT i got to school in South Norwalk.truthfully I be smashing dudes out there on the footwear tip I dont really see any sneaker heads like that. but good to see CT on it

Originally Posted by CjGenius368

This is random, but I'm kinda new in New Haven and I've been craving a beef pattie with coco bread from a Jamaican-type spot. Does anyone know where I might find one?

In the Westfield Mall there is a place in the food court

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

wow they got nt'ers in ct that crazy I'm shocked but it a good thing I am from the city and just moved to CT i got to school in South Norwalk. truthfully I be smashing dudes out there on the footwear tip I dont really see any sneaker heads like that. but good to see CT on it
I've been to South Norwalk and it's a dump. At least the parts where I've been.

I barely saw anyone that actually even cared about their appearance so, it's pretty easy to look good around them.

I usually saw a bunch of people wearing fake Jordans.
Anybody think we might get some Yeezys?
Highly doubt it. From what I heard, the Yeezys will only be released to major cities (NY, Chicago, L.A., etc.) and there will be a limited amount.

what is there to do in Hartford?
After the college parties and everything get boring, I need something to do in the city...

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

wow they got nt'ers in ct that crazy I'm shocked but it a good thing I am from the city and just moved to CT i got to school in South Norwalk. truthfully I be smashing dudes out there on the footwear tip I dont really see any sneaker heads like that. but good to see CT on it
I've been to South Norwalk and it's a dump. At least the parts where I've been.

I barely saw anyone that actually even cared about their appearance so, it's pretty easy to look good around them.

I usually saw a bunch of people wearing fake Jordans.
Anybody think we might get some Yeezys?
Highly doubt it. From what I heard, the Yeezys will only be released to major cities (NY, Chicago, L.A., etc.) and there will be a limited amount.

Yea i seen some fakes but i got to school in south norwalk so you see a lil more but like you said it's easy to smash it up out there as for thoseyeezy'z I cant wait
pimp.gif

I have seen Griffeys at sportspark. Jordanfeindz, I am from Naugatuck/Waterbury as well. Shoot me a pm on your spots.

Back
Top Bottom