NTers in Mass

nah got enough black 'n white kicks to last me.  always hated the lil eye jewel on XIIIs so have yet to actually scoop a pair.
but best of luck to ev1. usually NT Boston has some leftover stock around noon-2 whenever they end the RSVP pickups if you're lookin to scoop a pair just keep an eye on their twitter and be in the area, sometimes they do another rsvp but i haven't seen 'em do it lately.

If you like J's and you don't have any XIII's your missing out.
One of the best AJ's ever IMO.

If you like J's and you don't have any XIII's your missing out.
One of the best AJ's ever IMO.
Eh I've tried 'em on and almost pulled the trigger a lot of times.  I'm a lil weird I admit.  I won't buy IXs or Xs cuz I resented MJ hardcore as a kid for retiring then (also the only time my dad took me to a bulls game and thought he was all cool cuz he'd hooked it up so I could see MJ and didn't even know he'd retired -.-;:wink: so I'm pretty picky, more power to ya'll that got 'em n love 'em I hear they're great.  But not my style so 1 less person to fight over :wink: on RD right? 

I'll admit I was majorly tempted on these black toes tho... prolly woulda snagged 'em if I didn't already have like 3-4 kicks in the black/white black/white/red family... (kamikazes. answer IVs, spiz'ike IDs, I could go on but you get my point...) I can't be droppin $170 on a shoe I already got a half doz in the same cw of but like I said they look dope and hope everyone that wanted a pair got theres.  Rock what ya want!

Passed on the 13's. I still have my CDP pair. But with the 13's being my fav. sneaker, I was so tempted to pick up a pair just because, but didnt

Got lucky on Eastbay and got an 11.5. Usually get 12 but I heard these run BIG. Hopefully they fit perfectly.

On another note here are some more pics from the DXC event a few weeks back. My bad on being late.

anyone been in the (relatively) new Expressions at the SS Plaza/know how they run raffles? i been in twice and asked, and first time dude said come back and its done by paper. other time he said follow them on twitter (made it sound like they had a separate twitter from ExpressionsKix) but i cant find it... tryna get in the bred raffle bad. :lol:

So many places are going to have the Breds I think everyone should be able to get a pair really. Good luck everyone I'm trying to score my first pair too

I love all these restocks but hate having to talk myself off the ledge on stuff I chose to pass on begrudgingly before over and over and over 

it's like nike's just callin me a ***** and tellin me to buy it already... 

Any of you guys down on the South Shore near the Braintree Mall? Trying to figure out if any of the stores in there got the new Nike Roshe color ways

Lol I was joking but I wanted to ask you any other places than NT Boston that has a lot of different color ways for sale?

Also if any of you guys find sneaker conventions please post, I'm trying to get some heat before summer comes, I'm salty about missing dunk exchange

You stick with the J's talk haha all good bro. Did anyone in here get the WC 88's

No I passed, I have a pair of 2011's. I just couldn't bring myself to spend 200 on a pair of shoes I already have just because it has NA on the back. If I didn't have the 2011's I would have copped.

Back
Top Bottom