NTers in Mass

My 13s came today. ****** UPS left the package in the middle of my yard! Didnt even bring them to the door WTF?! Pair is flawless though, I am really surprised at how comfortable these are. 

Same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago, They left it at the bottom of my driveway next to my mailbox.....and I have a long driveway! First time they ever did that.

Same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago, They left it at the bottom of my driveway next to my mailbox.....and I have a long driveway! First time they ever did that.
Yea that's why I actually prefer the UPS sure post, I live next door to the post office so they just hold the package. That way isn't isn't just sitting in the snow in my yard...

I've done a few transactions on there I'd say some are good others say they want them then change their mind and don't do business.

^^^^X2 a lot of young kids selling sneakers claiming to be worn once or twice ...but can definetly find sneakers you want try this one to Boston sneakerHeads

Anyone gonna make there way down to RI for there sneaker xchange next month.
I'm debating, I'm not to far from there.

^ Still debating whether to go as well. I don't want to go if theres not going to be a lot of people.

Anybody going to camp for the 11's ? Let me know some locations !
I just join NikeTalk and I'm from Quincy. I camped at South Shore Plaza from 1:30am and didn't even get my size. I was the 43 person there and end up getting a sz 11 which I wanted sz 10. I didn't think they would be so much people camping out for the restock. At the end they were about 120+ people there camping.

Well, there were about 6 ppl cutted to the top of the line where their group of boys were at around 7am. A lady complained to the security and end up yelled back by him *pretty mess up. 

But where is a good spot to camp, so next time I'll get what I want.

I just join NikeTalk and I'm from Quincy. I camped at South Shore Plaza from 1:30am and didn't even get my size. I was the 43 person there and end up getting a sz 11 which I wanted sz 10. I didn't think they would be so much people camping out for the restock. At the end they were about 120+ people there camping.

Well, there were about 6 ppl cutted to the top of the line where their group of boys were at around 7am. A lady complained to the security and end up yelled back by him *pretty mess up. 

But where is a good spot to camp, so next time I'll get what I want.
My best bet has usually been to call and ask when the reserve pickup period ends at NikeTown then showing up about 10 min before the leftovers are released.  I've been able to get most stuff I want pretty easy that way.  Otherwise you need a hookup/luck online/personal computer nerd with the way things are going.

Anyone looking forward to this weekends kicks. I hoping to scoop up Kobe's. I'm gonna hit up FNL and NDC. As much as I want to get these same day, I'm not willing to camp at the malls they're releasing at

Anyone looking forward to this weekends kicks. I hoping to scoop up Kobe's. I'm gonna hit up FNL and NDC. As much as I want to get these same day, I'm not willing to camp at the malls they're releasing at
I'm not sure where you live, but plenty of places do raffles.

Back
Top Bottom