NTers in Mass

I'm not sure where you live, but plenty of places do raffles.
I feel the same as sakdogg, I always try the raffles at expressions and Nike's rsvp but never get pick. The past 3 years more and more ppl camping at the same spot (ssp braintree) and its getting harder to get the Heats.

I'm not sure where you live, but plenty of places do raffles.
Closest spots to me do FCFS, and I'm talking about up to 50-60 miles away. I would mind the travel for a raffle, just haven't been that motivated yet, lol. And with so many kicks dropping, lines might be crazy long everywhere. Good luck to how Evers copping. It's gonna be my fiat attempt at new RSVP sytsem at niketown

Time to start my homework on FNL at Cambridge and Holyoke malls, Royals to re-stock sometime in the future. This will be fun

Time to start my homework on FNL at Cambridge and Holyoke malls, Royals to re-stock sometime in the future. This will be fun

yeah, it would be nice to get a pair.
Id be going to Holyoke mall.
Hopefully we get the date soon.

Closest spots to me do FCFS, and I'm talking about up to 50-60 miles away. I would mind the travel for a raffle, just haven't been that motivated yet, lol. And with so many kicks dropping, lines might be crazy long everywhere. Good luck to how Evers copping. It's gonna be my fiat attempt at new RSVP sytsem at niketown
I live kinda close to the Holyoke Mall and most stores there do raffles. I think Eblens is the only spot that does FCFS. When I went to pick up my breds in December some dude told me it was mayhem at Eblens that morning. If I can't enter a raffle I just try my luck online.

I never lined up at Cambridge before.. where do they line up or its the first to run to store when doors opens? I called FNL up for the restock of the Breds asking where they line up and she said she dont know...

Usually people line up once the mall opens. I've lined up at house of hoops seems ok not crazy but whomever camps outside the actual mall gets in first really

At South Shore Plaza, Braintree, all the stores will have tables at the mall entrance. The police and mall security lets 3 in at a time in mall usually 2hrs before the mall opens. Once you're in, you'll grab a ticket with the size on it from one of the store staffs at the mall enterance and then pick up your shoes at the store.

Told myself I'd get either the easter kobe 8s OR the crocus SNS questions...

but I got both and now I have to figure out if I can swing holdin onto both lol

Happy Easter heads haha

where u copped the Kobe's at?
niketown supplemental rsvp.

i asked if they had any leftover that weren't reserved in the 2nd rsvp and they said nah. looked like t hey were down to about 1 rack total when i went in this am at 1030

was mad surprised i got thru as i'd missed the earlier rsvp due to the system change -.-;

Nic
niketown supplemental rsvp.
i asked if they had any leftover that weren't reserved in the 2nd rsvp and they said nah. looked like t hey were down to about 1 rack total when i went in this am at 1030
was mad surprised i got thru as i'd missed the earlier rsvp due to the system change -.-;
nice. I didnt get pick for 1st and 2nd rsvp

Nic
nice. I didnt get pick for 1st and 2nd rsvp
i was majorly surprised when i got the dm on the kobes. my bots didn't work on the first one so i figured i was uberscrewed for the 2nd but got it in w/in 10s and lucked out.

they are gorgeous. i would be surprised if you can't do a stock locate at FTL/HOH in a few weeks and find a pair tho.  I have a feeling in non-head areas these will sit for being too loud.

I'm done coppin for a while which is nice.  Gotta unload a few things that I'm not gonna bring myself to wear tho... but feels good to know I'm all set til the 4s come out later this year.

Yea I went to the ssp mall in braintree after work friday and all the store don't got any left. I'm pretty surprised that these actually was so out. I personally like Kobe's cause they're comfortable.

Not sure if anyone are into Spiz'ike Black/University Gold/Dark Grey/White but I saw them on sale at Expressions today for $99.

^^^saved myself a trip and called them, lol. I came up bone dry with this release. I would have to say these Kobe's are def one of the best in the past few years. I was def feeling this cw too. I'm gonna be doing someone one searching come Monday/Tuesday, call around see what's up. As awkward it is to call up a store and as for a hyped up sneaker few days after release, you just never know. And if I come up dry, one to the next one, lol

^^^saved myself a trip and called them, lol. I came up bone dry with this release. I would have to say these Kobe's are def one of the best in the past few years. I was def feeling this cw too. I'm gonna be doing someone one searching come Monday/Tuesday, call around see what's up. As awkward it is to call up a store and as for a hyped up sneaker few days after release, you just never know. And if I come up dry, one to the next one, lol
Thats true, someone that got them might change their mind and return it. In another thread, after copping 2 pairs of white/white foams ended up changing their mind and return them.

I'll just call up some places to check and save myself the trip.

Happy Easter everyone, at least to those who celebrate
happy.gif
!!

^^^i know 10.5 for sure cuz that was on display, but I'm not sure what other sizes they have

I just join NikeTalk and I'm from Quincy. I camped at South Shore Plaza from 1:30am and didn't even get my size. I was the 43 person there and end up getting a sz 11 which I wanted sz 10. I didn't think they would be so much people camping out for the restock. At the end they were about 120+ people there camping.

Well, there were about 6 ppl cutted to the top of the line where their group of boys were at around 7am. A lady complained to the security and end up yelled back by him *pretty mess up. 

But where is a good spot to camp, so next time I'll get what I want.

dang, im from quincy too and went to the plaza to grab the PHX foams, no luck, but i showed up at 7 am and there were only about 20 heads in line. i guess the 11s are a different animal.. didnt quite catch what you meant in the end, did those dudes get sent to the end of the line?

whats your name? maybe we know each other haha

Back
Top Bottom