NTers in Mass

Im just hoping they have certain GRs i wouldnt be too bummed if they didnt though

I really missed NTBostons rsvps i get through alot on there and it really sucks not having them as a option anymore
I'm hoping they'll have atleast one Limited release... Similiar to what HOH did when they opened in Prov.   Even though they only had 1 FSR of Royals, you still have a slim shot...

I'm still in search for the BLK/RED 1's in a size 9, but refuse to pay resale prices!!

Any idea how they will handle traffic once they reopen?  RSVP?   mixed fcfs/rsvp??

Oh wow that's amazing, i wasnt as lucky though, I saw them going on eBay for around $300 so I decided to sell them, because Im hoping they'll restock them like they did for the bred 11s. Made $70 which isnt to bad for 10 minutes of work, but lost like $40 in total ffrom eBay and Paypal fees. Wish I knew how to sell local, oh well I'll probably buy Roshes with the left over money idrk. :nerd:

SMH

Sup NTma fam, anybody else tryin to grab these smurf 3s? My usual spots are either done raffling or saying they have limited amounts..with all the hate towards them, I thought I would be able to stroll in at 8 and cop..might not be as easy as I originally thought smh

Sup NTma fam, anybody else tryin to grab these smurf 3s? My usual spots are either done raffling or saying they have limited amounts..with all the hate towards them, I thought I would be able to stroll in at 8 and cop..might not be as easy as I originally thought smh
All depends where you live. Your best bet would be a mall what has like 2-3 stores that are getting them FCFS. The mall I usually go too people went crazy for the grapes, bunny a and taxis last year but when it came to laney 5 there were only like 5 people at 8am

Able to get them no problem?

What are you SMHing? The fact that people will buy general release jordans for almost $115 more? Why would I keep a shoe that I can sell for $300 or so?

Too many lames like yourself ruining it for those who want the shoe to actually wear. Once this "fad" is over maybe you will move on to something else.

Too many lames like yourself ruining it for those who want the shoe to actually wear. Once this "fad" is over maybe you will move on to something else.
I get your frustration, but it's misplaced. It's not his fault that shoes are hard to get. Companies like Nike are to blame, they decide on how many pairs to produce.

You act like I don't wear shoes, maybe this is why nobody uses this thread anymore, because they have ignorant people like you talking **** about things they know nothing about. Not my fault you can't type in a product code on NDC at 8 in the morning. Maybe next time you'll actually do research. What about the guy who sold his pair too? He didn't get any flak. If anything it's people like you who are ruining the shoe game. Paying these absolutely rediculous resell prices, creating the reselling market. Without the buyer there is no reseller. I won't pay for a shoe over retail no matter how much I like it.

Eblens in revere still had the powder 3s and the bobcat 10s in a few men's sizes each at around 6pm when I was in there. Definitely saw a 10.5 in the 3s and an 11 in the 10s on the display Wall.

You act like I don't wear shoes, maybe this is why nobody uses this thread anymore, because they have ignorant people like you talking **** about things they know nothing about. Not my fault you can't type in a product code on NDC at 8 in the morning. Maybe next time you'll actually do research. What about the guy who sold his pair too? He didn't get any flak. If anything it's people like you who are ruining the shoe game. Paying these absolutely rediculous resell prices, creating the reselling market. Without the buyer there is no reseller. I won't pay for a shoe over retail no matter how much I like it.

I actually bought 2 pairs of gammas. One as a gift for my brother and for a friend at retail. Ive been helping my friends and coworkers all year at retail since the Bred XI re release. LOL @ you thinking coping some mass produce gammas merits some form of kudos. Whats worse is you flip them on ebay for 300 like that some come up. And you don't even know how to flip them locally. SMH

I actually bought 2 pairs of gammas. One as a gift for my brother and for a friend at retail. Ive been helping my friends and coworkers all year at retail since the Bred XI re release. LOL @ you thinking coping some mass produce gammas merits some form of kudos. Whats worse is you flip them on ebay for 300 like that some come up. And you don't even know how to flip them locally. SMH
What are you talking about? Some sort of come up? Form of kudos? Please show me when I ever said any of this that you "said" I did. I simply stated what I did over the weekend on this thread, I guess we're not suppose to do that according to "you" the shoenazi. Also funny how you think I care that I can't flip them locally, you SMH'd me!!!! Maybe you should wake up and realize that normal HIGH-SCHOOLERS don't pay for super expensive shoes. Again your trying to talk to someone you know nothing about making up things that I said. Hopefully your next comment is as stupid as your previous two.

Last edited:
I
2014 Jordan's releases looks so dead lol nothing exciting besides those 6's
I'm looking forward to the Infrared/Cement 2's, Barons 9s, and Concord Low 11s, plus the 6s. I actually think its a better year for Jordan releases than last year.

Waiting to hear which OG 1s. Color codes are 104 and 123 I think. Heard the 104 may be a white and royal combo.
Both good and bad news. Just hope they release with another hyped sneaker the same day cuz most people these days would choose just about any other retro over 1's

I
I'm looking forward to the Infrared/Cement 2's, Barons 9s, and Concord Low 11s, plus the 6s. I actually think its a better year for Jordan releases than last year.
This!!

Those Baron 9's
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom