NTers in Mass

I know concepts, persona, possibly bodega getting those SB'z. You guys know of any other spots i can try via raffle or fcfs... 

Concrete wave. Worcester ma. 11am. Tomorrow. Preorder. 400 for a set. You have to preorder a set or else wait til Saturday to cop a pair individual. You have to preorder the same size no mismatching sizes. No phone order. Hope to see you guys there tomorrow!

Well these arrived today finally after months of searching . I'll post a review tonight

I know, right? Only problem is they are way too small. Gotta get a longer set.
No way! I for sure thought they were long enough. Maybe I was thinking more about my size. Forgot to take into consideration that you are an 11. Here is a pic with regular flat laces.

The laces they came with are 70", which I think is AJ1 standard. The ones I got were 45". I've been trying to look online, but the biggest SB laces I could find were 60", which I will get. I do have 70" standard whites laces, but u like the SB ones on them. I'll still use the ones I have, no rush, just will have to bring the lace down 1 more notch

Back
Top Bottom