NTers in Mass

The struggle of size swapping. That's why won't buy unless they have my size. I've done it once and will never again. To me, not worth the hassle

@BRSantana   Are those jordan laces? Reason i ask i got an extra pair from my black toe 1'z and might swap em out if so, cuz those look proper like that.
I didn't take the original pic, but my best guess is that they are AJ1 laces. Shoot us some pics if you do the black toe lace swap. If I can get to it first, Ill swap it out and post pic on here...

BTW everyone, went to Wrentham outlets this weekend and saw that they have plenty of AJ3 infrareds in stock.

I didn't take the original pic, but my best guess is that they are AJ1 laces. Shoot us some pics if you do the black toe lace swap. If I can get to it first, Ill swap it out and post pic on here...

BTW everyone, went to Wrentham outlets this weekend and saw that they have plenty of AJ3 infrareds in stock.
WOW...I actually went there after concrete wave and didn't see any

I went Sunday and they hide them behind the counter.
can you clearly see it, or is that something you have to ask about? whenever i go, i never go up and ask what they have. if i don't see anything, i just leave.....

can you clearly see it, or is that something you have to ask about? whenever i go, i never go up and ask what they have. if i don't see anything, i just leave.....
That's what I do. I took a glance at the front counter, but obviously missed it, lol

I don't go often, but this time around they had a mens and GS size sneaker sitting at the counter right next to the cashier. Not sure how normal that is. They also stored the retro stock behind the counter. Saw a bunch of elephant print AJ3 boxes back there along with generic orange boxes with B grade stamps. Hope that helps.

^ cool, thanks for the info. maybe next time I'll actually take a closer look at the front. :lol:.

Big week sneaker wise.... It sucks no ftl,fnl,champs, ftaction getting the jordan celebration pack in mass. Boston is a big market IMO and we get snubbed occasionally on Major releases. I know boutiques hold it down, but DAMNNN!!!!! WT kds at least gna be around and im liking those denim f&f jordan 1'z.... Any low key boutiques other than concepts n bodega getting these releases, NH, RI, etc.. Fair to say its gna be an expensive week

Sneaker Junkies in RI is getting ALL the J's releasing this weekend, and WTKD's. Raffle for all. From 6/11/14-6/12/14. For those who will be entering.....STAY AWAY FROM MY 10.5,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So fella's.....Concepts/Bodega legit with their raffles or what? Any info?. Debating to make the hour drive into the city to enter the Cigar/Champagne raffles.

So fella's.....Concepts/Bodega legit with their raffles or what? Any info?. Debating to make the hour drive into the city to enter the Cigar/Champagne raffles.
I have tried plenty of times at Bodega and always come up short. I even went there when they did a surprise announcement for the Duck Foams with about an hour time window and still lost. The only proof they have posted that someone has won "heat" there was of a 10 yr old with a sz 7 in hand.

I know of people who have won raffles, but not heat, just GR or runners that weren't highly sought after.

Not sure about Concepts, but anything is better than Bodega.

To be honest bodega is legit i won fear 5, my boy won corks, and some ext LBJ. I dont know anyone in the store either. What i will say is ppl that know the owner have seniority for pairs im assuming, but i dont think its rigged or a smokescreen. Concepts is usually fcfs. Try your luck, hopefully you make out.

To be honest bodega is legit i won fear 5, my boy won corks, and some ext LBJ. I dont know anyone in the store either. What i will say is ppl that know the owner have seniority for pairs im assuming, but i dont think its rigged or a smokescreen. Concepts is usually fcfs. Try your luck, hopefully you make out.
Id say it seems that a lot of people know the owner then. I hardly hear of any Bodega winners (all of which were GR). I do however know lots of Expressions winners. Granted there are more Expressions stores, but to not see or hardly see any Bodega winners post online about winning is suspect.

Last edited:
True, but then again most are prob gna resell them so there tryna keep it hush. I dont know honestly, i mean i won and my boy won, but who knows. Id rather try my luck theres nothing to lose. I dont have an IG i know i know.. Whats concepts raffle details if you have them????

True, but then again most are prob gna resell them so there tryna keep it hush. I dont know honestly, i mean i won and my boy won, but who knows. Id rather try my luck theres nothing to lose. I dont have an IG i know i know.. Whats concepts raffle details if you have them????
True, but the same applies to expressions and they don't keep it hush. Sakdogg may have 2 hours to lose because he lives far out. Not worth the drive IMO, but its cool.

Last edited:
Wish they had online raffle like expressions. Usually I try not to make long trips like that too much of a waste of time. I'll take the fam with me and enjoy the rest of the day out. Could take them to boston commons or some ish like that. Try to kill two birds with one stone, lol.

#CarsAndKicks

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cars-kicks-sneaker-show-tickets-11263827411

Who are we?
iHeart Kicks & Import Evolution combine their talent to brings together
'Cars and Kicks'
Cars and Kicks will set a new bar for what people will come to expect in the Sneaker and Car world. It will be a place to buy, sell and trade the hottest sneakers in the world. Sneaker heads will have a showcase where they can view these rare gems, as well as viewing the hottest car in the industry 'The best of both world' You get to talk with some of the legends in the Sneaker and Car community, meet and get autographs from Import Models, watch some of music’s hottest acts in person and enjoy many more planned events throughout this day.

EVENT DETAILS
This is an ALL AGES event bring the whole family enjoy the great entetanment of, Live music DJs, Cash Prizes, Vendor giveaways, Live Screen Printing and many specail invited guest will be in the house!
Get your online PRE-$ALE tickets for only $10.00 today!

AWARDS
Best Sneakers, Best Car, Best Vapor Smoke Blowing and Best Table Display
More information to come

Back
Top Bottom