NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

@alp find me tiffs 
nerd.gif
 lol

Who's on twitter? @JoeyyyDean - I'll follow everyone that posts their @. Would be cool to have some NTers to follow instead of just sneaker sites and thirst trap girls.

I haven't bought jack in a minute. I almost feel retired - it actually feels kinda nice. Passed on everything All Star. Def copping these white infrared air max ice on Friday tho! Fire. Pretty sure I'm done with hype sneakers tho.

Also whoever messages me my phone's about to die. If I don't answer that means I'm just getting back to the crib and once I recharge I'll reply

Who's on twitter? @JoeyyyDean - I'll follow everyone that posts their @. Would be cool to have some NTers to follow instead of just sneaker sites and thirst trap girls.

I haven't bought jack in a minute. I almost feel retired - it actually feels kinda nice. Passed on everything All Star. Def copping these white infrared air max ice on Friday tho! Fire. Pretty sure I'm done with hype sneakers tho.

Straight Fire and Ice :rofl:

Good to see NJ NTers helping each other out and so many of us now.

Do work fellas :smokin
the struggle is real out here..the north jersey folks gta deal with all the nyc competition and us south jersey folks gotta deal with the philly sneakerheads and south jersey gets screwed out of the hypes releases i would say 90% of the time anyway lol

Last edited:
the struggle is real out here..the north jersey folks gta deal with all the nyc competition and us south jersey folks gotta deal with the philly sneakerheads and south jersey gets screwed out of the hypes releases i would say 90% of the time anyway lol
Can't wait to see how it plays out next year when the ASG comes to NY. Will resellers scoop everything up or will we be overwhelmed with ASG sneakers and restocks?

Can't wait to see how it plays out next year when the ASG comes to NY. Will resellers scoop everything up or will we be overwhelmed with ASG sneakers and restocks?
I'd say overwhelmed, 30-40% of footlockers business is from the north east region ... and nike knows that too. Plus NY will draw a bigger crowd than most if not all major cities. I'm excited for the "ease" (hopefully) it will be to get all star kicks next year.

@alp ... how much would you charge for the kobe in a 12 ... might know a person interested not on NT ... lol i'm tired of him trying to buy mine

im already planning on taking off all star week next year so i can be all over the place, trying to scoop

ill be following alp alp around :lol:

I picked up the ASG Kobe 9 size 10, but now I'm not sure how I'm going to pull these off with my wardrobe. I'm looking to trade for DS Jordan 1 OG Bred size 10 locally.

Let me know NJ NTers!

I'd say overwhelmed, 30-40% of footlockers business is from the north east region ... and nike knows that too. Plus NY will draw a bigger crowd than most if not all major cities. I'm excited for the "ease" (hopefully) it will be to get all star kicks next year.
im alrdy looking forward to it

I'll be at the dunk contest n allstar game hopefully process aren't crazy

The events at the Barclay's on Saturday night won't be that expensive .. it's the game itself at MSG on Sunday that's gonna break your pockets if you wait too late. I'm gonna try to scoop my tickets this summer.

Back
Top Bottom