NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

The events at the Barclay's on Saturday night won't be that expensive .. it's the game itself at MSG on Sunday that's gonna break your pockets if you wait too late. I'm gonna try to scoop my tickets this summer.
damn I didn't know the actual game was at the garden. I thought everything was in bk

Lmao I've been in a good amount corner stores but never have I ever seen some s*** like this

The events at the Barclay's on Saturday night won't be that expensive .. it's the game itself at MSG on Sunday that's gonna break your pockets if you wait too late. I'm gonna try to scoop my tickets this summer.

looking like an ecamp on ticketmaster

Nah bro, we'll have a better shot on Craigslist once they go on sale. Just like the Super Bowl tix this year.

Lmao I've been in a good amount corner stores but never have I ever seen some s*** like this

That looks like the bodega around my way :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Nah bro, we'll have a better shot on Craigslist once they go on sale. Just like the Super Bowl tix this year.
Lmao stoppppp. I mean like atleast you can scoop up some Concords, a warm brisk tea, and some Wise chips all in one. The sole on them Concords made my stomach turn . Let me stop callin them Concords cuz they a disgrace

Lmao stoppppp. I mean like atleast you can scoop up some Concords, a warm brisk tea, and some Wise chips all in one. The sole on them Concords made my stomach turn . Let me stop callin them Concords cuz they a disgrace

LMAO not sure what's worse the corner stores or the gas stations. I can pull up to the gas station, fill up the tank, pick up a few CDs & DVDs that havent released yet, a pair of 5s or 13s in colorway we never seen before, and a Dutch/bottled water all in on shot :rofl:

LMAO not sure what's worse the corner stores or the gas stations. I can pull up to the gas station, fill up the tank, pick up a few CDs & DVDs that havent released yet, a pair of 5s or 13s in colorway we never seen before, and a Dutch/bottled water all in on shot
roll.gif
gotta love the versatility of a Jersey store.  Everyday hustling!!!

Are those 12, the Curry PE lmao that pic is great. Hey I just got a call for the Gammas at flight 23 raffle , damn I'm glad I didn't fall into the hype n pay resell And waited. Finally I get a raffle call it's been awhile since I get called.
What bugs me out is I got a raffle at GSP for the white 6 n never get called but they have them in shelfs

Are those 12, the Curry PE lmao that pic is great. Hey I just got a call for the Gammas at flight 23 raffle , damn I'm glad I didn't fall into the hype n pay resell And waited. Finally I get a raffle call it's been awhile since I get called.
What bugs me out is I got a raffle at GSP for the white 6 n never get called but they have them in shelfs
yeah that is bs why would they put them on the shelf instead of calling?  Congrats on winning the gammas!!! I couldn't get over there before the 4s sold out..

does anybody know where i can find touch up filament green paint to restore my lebron 8 south beaches need asap! and also need a pair of the lebron 8 south beach black laces if anybody has a pair let me know thanks

Yea black is better. I seen some dude throw gold laces on and it was :smokin

I had a gel Spenco from some boots I wear and tried it in them. Worked fine, but I put it over the current insole and didn't pull it out. I'm going to expiriment with a slightly thinner insole. I don't want to pull out the actual insole in the shoe.
What size lol? If they are an 11.5 or 12, get rid of them ASAP!!
wink.gif

For my central jersey fam or close to central. Champs and FNL doing FCFS for the 10s this Saturday. Depending on how sick I'm feeling I might be there at 7:30am so don't eat these all up in case I go at opening. They all said they got a big inventory on these

I'm trying to be @ da all star game too next year. Anyways could someone help me out with a FL Sku # for da kobe 9 all stars ?

Total fail. Went to the product not available pg for me right away :smh:

Would've been a nice extra hundred bucks or so

Total fail. Went to the product not available pg for me right away
mean.gif

Would've been a nice extra hundred bucks or so
yeah thats what i was trying to do just grab a pair to sell, it was like 8:00 and 3 second and it said sold out LOL

Back
Top Bottom