NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Oh. Well damn. I could've sworn I saw a sign for HoH in Menlo. Maybe it was advertising for Bridgewater.

Idk if they'd do that it'd confuse so many people, menlo is not that close its like 30 min from bwater

Yea your right, I went once recently and it took me awhile even tho I was goin fast on 22 & 287

DTLR Woodbridge sucks!! They stop the raffle on a weekday at 4:00pm. Who is buying these kicks? High school kids and the unemployed? Come on man!

Planning on lining up at Cherry Hill HoH for the Mambacurials. I've never camped at this particular HoH. Thinking of leaving my house at 2am. Will I be fine?

I've seen people in NYC start at 11pm the night before. Just wondering if I'm going to run into the same size of crowd.

Nevermind, just called and they're no longer doing FCFS, but a raffle at 630am. Who does that!?

Last edited:
Anyone getting the camo foams? I put in for the raffle but I'm not sure i want them. That's mad loot

No, they didn't call. Winning number is the Willowbrook mall website.

They did the raffle different this time. They're not picking out winning tickets like they usually do. Instead they pick one ticket and that's the number that's first in line. So if ticket #37 is picked, then that ticket is 1st in line, ticket #38 is 2nd, and so forth.

So in this case with #192 being first, I'm dead last lol

Oh that's convenient. I don't known if they do that over here. I just always got called. Sorry to hear that man. But anyway show up for six when they release the pairs that people didn't pick up. DTLR does it at 2pm I think

They did the raffle different this time. They're not picking out winning tickets like they usually do. Instead they pick one ticket and that's the number that's first in line. So if ticket #37 is picked, then that ticket is 1st in line, ticket #38 is 2nd, and so forth.

They have been doing that method for a while now. Same process they've been using since the Galaxy Rookies if I'm not mistaken.

I think Garden State Plaza just started that as well after the riot and fight for the Grape Vs :smh:

Last edited:
They have been doing that method for a while now. Same process they've been using since the Galaxy Rookies if I'm not mistaken.

I think Garden State Plaza just started that as well after the riot and fight for the Grape Vs :smh:
People rioted for the 10 millions pairs of grapes made? Lol

Last edited:

People rioted for the 10 millions pairs of grapes made? Lol

That's what happens when 11 million people show up at the same damn time :lol:

Imma call up FTL bridgewater soon and get the true opening date of the HoH and see what they will be restocking than post it all here

Anyone getting the camo foams? I put in for the raffle but I'm not sure i want them. That's mad loot

I wanna get them but missed the RSVP's for both NY stores. I'm pissed. I did secure an 11 Low from NTNY. I need these in my life tho, I can't cop at my house Saturday morning either, my wifi is out and the repair guy is coming Saturday morning, FML.

What I never understood about that system is even if they pull your ticket, how do they know your size? like say ticket 20 is pulled so 20 through 50 show up because they have 30 pairs, then how are you guaranteed your size?

damn there was a riot at gsp over the grapes?

so i guess they are moving to raffle from now on up there?

trying to get some black grapes next weekend.

What I never understood about that system is even if they pull your ticket, how do they know your size? like say ticket 20 is pulled so 20 through 50 show up because they have 30 pairs, then how are you guaranteed your size?

That's the thing, you AREN'T guaranteed your size :smh: .. at that point it becomes FCFS meaning make sure your *** is there 1st thing in the morning if you want a shot at your size.

damn there was a riot at gsp over the grapes?

so i guess they are moving to raffle from now on up there?

trying to get some black grapes next weekend.

Yea they started the raffle the week after the Grape V release .. good luck with them Black Grapes tho, I wouldn't hold my breath if they are a true QS

Sneakerroom in jersey city
Takeover in montclair
Woodbury commons outlet in lower new york state

Sneakerroom in jersey city
Takeover in montclair
Woodbury commons outlet in lower new york state

What is this in reference too? :nerd:

Takeover is cool when they aren't doing hyped up releases

Sneakerroom is shady, they only look out for celebrities and their "friends"

Woodbury has good discounts on clothes. Nike Factory is usually dead unless they have B-grade J's for sale :lol:

Nowadays days I think I've trained myself to not care if I strike out...back in the day I would trade, buy/sell just to get my pair, but the games so much diff now that if I don't get for retail, I just have to move on to the next

On another note...I feel like the black grapes really aren't a true qs...seeing pairs poppin up all over the place

Captain...u been to cmb kicks in south orange? Wondering how they are

Yeah, I was actually at the Grand Opening for CMB kicks. My boy is cool with the owner. It's a small spot, pretty much has all the new releases from this year and a few older releases. The problem with them is pricing :x .. everything is $100 & up over box price :smh: .. he won't get too much business from me until them prices come down

Yeah, I heard of the "Flight Club"-like prices at CMB. If I'm going to pay rape reseller prices, I'm better off copping from ebay or CL for a little cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom