NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

What's gd peeps. Yoo I lost my username on heere bit I ised to cop many kicks years ago but stopped as this ishhh has gotten difficult!! Im in NY so if anybody wanna team in the future and lock some of these down let me know. This has become a mess!!

:rofl: $13 now

but I havent been out there to the HOH .. I heard not alot of hypebeast, I might start paying that toll if it's an easier cop out that way :lol:
From what I heard SI mall is a madhouse on release days. Plus$13 bridge plus 10% sales tax. You can just cop off a reseller. Lol!!

:rofl: $13 now

but I havent been out there to the HOH .. I heard not alot of hypebeast, I might start paying that toll if it's an easier cop out that way :lol:
From what I heard SI mall is a madhouse on release days. Plus$13 bridge plus 10% sales tax. You can just cop off a reseller. Lol!!

LOL I had to do that for my Black Toe 1s at Footaction on 34th st .. $140 + $12 (tax) + $13 (toll) = $165 :smh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMyMoney  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piston Honda  

Where do people line up at HoH in Staten Island?
This is the jersey thread Man!! We ain't paying $12 to cross that bridge. Lol

roll.gif
 $13 now

but I havent been out there to the HOH .. I heard not alot of hypebeast, I might start paying that toll if it's an easier cop out that way 
laugh.gif
My bad. I live off 287 so SI is only a 5 minute drive. Forgot about tolls and didn't know they charge 10% tax on sneakers. Maybe I'm better off at Willowbrook. How are things up there and where to people usually line up?

Quote:
Quote:
Where do people line up at HoH in Staten Island?
This is the jersey thread Man!! We ain't paying $12 to cross that bridge. Lol

:rofl:  $13 now

but I havent been out there to the HOH .. I heard not alot of hypebeast, I might start paying that toll if it's an easier cop out that way :lol:
My bad. I live off 287 so SI is only a 5 minute drive. Forgot about tolls and didn't know they charge 10% tax on sneakers. Maybe I'm better off at Willowbrook. How are things up there and where to people usually line up?

Willowbrook usually does raffle tickets Weds morning 8-10am .. for some releases they do Weds/Thurs 10-6pm ... People usually line up on the side enterance by Sears for the raffle tix.

How is the crowd there? I've only camped at FTL Menlo. It doesn't get very crowded, but there's teeny boppers reserving spots for friends, mothers in line while the kids are the car, etc.

How is the crowd there? I've only camped at FTL Menlo. It doesn't get very crowded, but there's teeny boppers reserving spots for friends, mothers in line while the kids are the car, etc.

Depends on the release, last time I went for a raffle ticket, Stealth Foams, the line was wrapped around the corner. Everybody and their mother was on line :smh:

I'm not a fan of raffle tickets, I try to avoid that whole process by any means necessary

What up everyone, good news I just went to bridgewater mall and were getting a house of hoops! Finally something local for me

What up everyone, good news I just went to bridgewater mall and were getting a house of hoops! Finally something local for me
I'm surprised considering that FTL is so small and they rarely get anything (at least anything I care about, which is mostly Kobes)

Isn't woodbridge right next to menlo too..nd dude youre right our footlocker is mad small I usually just check champs cuz FTL isn't worth .the guy in FTL says they have no info on the restocks yet I couldn't find anything on the internet when I googled it either

Last edited:
Bridgewater FTL is going to have to move to a different spot unless HoH is just a shelf in their store. Can't think of any open spaces though.

I don't know where that HoH in Menlo Park is going to be in FTL. If the Lady's and Kid's FTL was still it could definitely work but they're gone. My guess is they're going to put in the back.

HoH is (allegedly) opening in Bridgewater, not Menlo. But if it was Menlo, it could go in the back, just like Staten Island HoH. Either way, I won't believe it until I see it.

I can confirm for the HoH in bridgewater, my friends uncle is a worker at the footlocker and his position is getting slid to the HoH there.

Yo I live 15 mins from bwater its not allege its a fact they had the logo all over the new spot, its going on the top floor in spencers and vans old spot right across from gamestop, the FTL below gamestop on the middle floor (current one) is closing, everythings going upstairs

Dude said either 27, 28 or 29th of this month can't remember, I'm actually super surprised my mall is getting a HoH there's really no population over here..I would think the would put one in more central jersey at like monmouth or freehold where there is hella people

Back
Top Bottom