NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

can anyone in the north jersey area assist me with the laser crimson roshe hyperfuse in a women's 11 or 11.5? just a heads up if you guys see it in any stores

Regarding the Kith Bot and the drop Saturday, it's set up where you click the shoe, and it auto adds your size to cart, checks out, and brings you to the final stage where you have 5-10 minutes to put in your CC info. I'm being told it MAY be a "Collection" type of release, where both shoes are on one page, so I need to re-code the script so it is prepared for either situation, and posting here is easier than PMing multiple people back lol. If anyone has any other info on how the release will work, feel free to PM me.

Sneaker hub didn't have them as of yesterday.
I'm completely illiterate to how this works.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Could you give me a PM / break down on how to do it?
Well the way I had it set up was, you click the shoe as soon as it releases, it auto adds your size to cart and brings you to the check form, so all you do is click and fill in CC info.

Regarding the Kith Bot and the drop Saturday, it's set up where you click the shoe, and it auto adds your size to cart, checks out, and brings you to the final stage where you have 5-10 minutes to put in your CC info. I'm being told it MAY be a "Collection" type of release, where both shoes are on one page, so I need to re-code the script so it is prepared for either situation, and posting here is easier than PMing multiple people back lol. If anyone has any other info on how the release will work, feel free to PM me.
nerd.gif
 I  think it'll be a collection type of release also

nerd.gif
 I  think it'll be a collection type of release also
That's what it seems like.. I spent 4 hours making a flawless SUPREME NYC bot, overslept the release, and my friends who I emailed the bot to got them..
mad.gif

it seems like the only way to get anything  anymore is with a bot can, i cant get lucky getting anyhting lol anyone help me with that? i have never used one before do they usually work?

Nah, trust me there wasn't any tech stuff :lol:

There's a few NTers that work at that outlet and it's notorious that nothing good hits the floor.

Any tech stuff is getting scooped.
employees take everything, especially that black fat ***. That outlet is terrible

employees take everything, especially that black fat ***. That outlet is terrible
inform me on this notorious fat @%% lol. I live in Toms River now, so I have Jackson & Jersey Shore Premium Outlets somewhat close to me.

Does the bot work with PayPal check out?

Does the bot work with PayPal check out?
That wouldn't save you a spot. It goes to checkout, than clicks confirm, than you either enter CC info or click paypal button. Like I said, I am not 100% sure how the release will work, I just made the script to level the playing field for fellow NJ'ers. If I find out people are selling them and what not, i'm going to deactivate the scripts, its for your personal use only.

That wouldn't save you a spot. It goes to checkout, than clicks confirm, than you either enter CC info or click paypal button. Like I said, I am not 100% sure how the release will work, I just made the script to level the playing field for fellow NJ'ers. If I find out people are selling them and what not, i'm going to deactivate the scripts, its for your personal use only.

I would never give it out, I don't want anyone having better odds than me haha

I only ask because I perfer to use PayPal because it's a faster check out on kith. All shipping info is set up, you just put in your PayPal password and hit pay ammount and boom, you're done.

I would never give it out, I don't want anyone having better odds than me haha

I only ask because I perfer to use PayPal because it's a faster check out on kith. All shipping info is set up, you just put in your PayPal password and hit pay ammount and boom, you're done.
You don't hit PayPal at the first checkout screen, you can hit it at the second once you're in the checkout page where your guaranteed whatever is in your cart. I wasn't directing that towards anyone in particular, I just see it happen way too often, and I'd like to do this more often, because most people overprice bots that work, or sell cheap ones that don't. so this is free and it works, a win-win situation.

inform me on this notorious fat @%% lol. I live in Toms River now, so I have Jackson & Jersey Shore Premium Outlets somewhat close to me.
a while back a girl was feeling me there and gave me Michigan Jordan 1s out the back and they were less than $40. He's at the register checking me out and talking to another employee asking what sz they are and saying he has something in the back for them. I come back a month or so later asking if they got something in the back, he gets defensive saying everythings out and they don't hold stuff in the back :smh: then gives me an attitude when I point to the fitting rooms thinking I'm pointing to the back a few minutes later :lol:
I shouldve smashed that girl, oh well, lost opportunity

Back
Top Bottom