NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

try this:
New Test
[table][tr][td]New Test[/td][/tr][tr][td]open[/td][td]/collections/kith[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]click[/td][td]css=div.wrapper > a > img[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]select[/td][td]id=variant-3[/td][td]label=28[/td][/tr][tr][td]select[/td][td]id=variant-4[/td][td]label=28[/td][/tr][tr][td]click[/td][td]id=submit-table[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]click[/td][td]id=proceedToCheckoutButton[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]assertAlert[/td][td]Please note that your purchase can only be shipped to your billing address, and we do not ship to PO boxes.

Please note that exclusive products (eg. collaborative sneakers and apparel) will be shipped separately from other non-exclusive items (eg. socks, laces, general release sneakers) in your cart.[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]
here's the thing, they use variant-1,2,3,4 and so on according to which item it is, so if they have the shoes as 1 & 2, and the pants as 3, you're selecting the wrong drop down. I would code to check the dropdown for what sizes it contains, whether it's shoe sizing or clothing, that's just the best thing I can think of

AS LONG AS U USE THE CHECKOUT BUTTON AND NOT THE PAYPAL BUTTON

ONCE UR IN DA CHECK OUT PAGE U CAN STILL USE DA PAYPAL OPTION

BUT DO NOT DIRECTLY HIT THE PAYPAL LOGO AS THE INITIAL BUTTON

HIT DA CHECKOUT FIRST, W WHATEVER METHOD OF PAYMENT U USE

Adjusted script to detect whether its a single shoe, or a collections page. if all goes well today, I will be called kithdestroyer (not srs)

Adjusted script to detect whether its a single shoe, or a collections page. if all goes well today, I will be called kithdestroyer (not srs)
nerd.gif

big time let down on ndc this morning. Had stuff in the cart, went to check out logged in pp hit pay bill and boom problems submitting. I am so mad.

big time let down on ndc this morning. Had stuff in the cart, went to check out logged in pp hit pay bill and boom problems submitting. I am so mad.
had same issue on 2 separate accounts, got mine from eastbay. nike rep told me to call and they'll place my order over the phone, been on hold for 30 min..

Keep hearing the bot might not work today, banner pops up you click it then it takes u to a page wit all release items and drop downs for size under each. Then there's an add to cart button. My boy is saying it's not going to be like the usual release. I haven't ordered from them before so I have no clue how this process goes :lol:

Keep hearing the bot might not work today, banner pops up you click it then it takes u to a page wit all release items and drop downs for size under each. Then there's an add to cart button. My boy is saying it's not going to be like the usual release. I haven't ordered from them before so I have no clue how this process goes
laugh.gif
Even if it was, once you get it to cart a person will be automated to checkout from their bot

Got Coves in a 13, went OOS just before I submitted the order, now waiting on that order confirmation
smokin.gif

Coves copped 9.5 no bot tho. Let me know if you bot users got your orders cancelled. That's what happen with some heads last release.

Back
Top Bottom