NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Yeah you were in my neighborhood for a little bit :lol:
The annoying part was I literally just spent $30 on it the day before but was too tired from the supreme campout and lost it.

Also that nike acc is hard to get, especially if you don't want that BS acc that forces you the piles of crap nike sells. You want the pinnacle acc. or better I'm guessing.

ah man the Grand Anse, joints went fast for us, about 20 some odd pairs in about an hour.

You seen those Teal 1300s coming out? joints are :smokin
For the limited sneakers you guys do retail and fcfs?

For the limited sneakers you guys do retail and fcfs?

yes sir.

we all like sneakers at the shop and hate people trying to knock you over the head for some kicks.

so we do retail, and even look you out on other stuff if you wanted (clothes / shoes / etc).

St. Alfreds / Nice Kicks were retail + free shipping and no tax.

Last edited:
yes sir.

we all like sneakers at the shop and hate people trying to knock you over the head for some kicks.

so we do retail, and even look you out on other stuff if you wanted (clothes / shoes / etc).
Ok cool, might have to stop by. I got no whip though so might be difficult to get there :lol: I'm sure if there's an nb I want bad enough I'll figure out a way to get there :lol:

Yeah you were in my neighborhood for a little bit :lol:
The annoying part was I literally just spent $30 on it the day before but was too tired from the supreme campout and lost it.

Also that nike acc is hard to get, especially if you don't want that BS acc that forces you the piles of crap nike sells. You want the pinnacle acc. or better I'm guessing.

yea man its tough, considering we're on bergenline and theres more nike accounts no one wants to see us flourish.

we went the New Balance route and so far have had a good reception.

Ok cool, might have to stop by. I got no whip though so might be difficult to get there :lol: I'm sure if there's an nb I want bad enough I'll figure out a way to get there :lol:

ever see anything you want, just shoot us a PM, we got paypal as well on the website.

well always try and look out for NJ/NY dudes.

yea man its tough, considering we're on bergenline and theres more nike accounts no one wants to see us flourish.

we went the New Balance route and so far have had a good reception.
you gotta start somewhere and nb ain't bad. I'd also try to get a saucony or asics acc and maybe adidas if you can. If nike sees the good reception and business you get with all the other brands they might bless you with an acc.

I don't even wanna know how much the Nike Pinnacle account is, their standard is 75k/year for 3 years, with random stuff thrown at you

Lol

Yea man te fitted tread used to be popping.

Used to be like eff Pegasus eff cranium eff every hat store not CC

so do the asics run true to size? i'm surprised no one from the Ronnie Fieg thread came in here *****ing about us

so do the asics run true to size? i'm surprised no one from the Ronnie Fieg thread came in here *****ing about us

I usually half size up on regular gl3s and gl5s but with fiegs collabs, I usually stay true to size. They run truer than GRs

I
I'm a true 10.5, I sz up on am1 tho

Should I be lookin for sz 11s in the gl3 and gl5?

If you need to size up on am1s, I'd definitely size up on gl3s and gl5s. The gl3 can be more forgiving because of the split tongue, but since the gl5s are a bootie-type shoe like huaraches, they run pretty snug

Back
Top Bottom