NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Chit Chat is hit or miss now a days. Tops by a landslide, their chicken n waffles will have you out here begging like Felicia from Friday :lol:

Lmao all these good diner talk. The decent diner bout 10min from me is Two peters in Ewing. It's actually the one where WSHH had the video of a fight where a ratchet got hit in the head with a full size round table

Nice link
smokin.gif

I see those safaris hitting outlets.

Joints is sitting so bad they allowed foams on the 50.

That should tell you something.
Had they made them a Quick Strike they wouldn't be sitting 
laugh.gif

Did anyone else get billed twice from Kith?
your unsuccessful debit charge will automatically be put back into your account. it's just a holding charge, but it will be automatically reversed
Stay in Hackensack but got people all over
nerd.gif
word. i work right in englewood cliffs. speaking of hackensack, i need to hit up that white mana

TICK TOCK DINER

AND TOPS ARE MY CHOICE
tops is the ****!

I was all hyped up to try White Mana for the 1st time last year. Then it turned out to be no better than White Castle burgers. 

yea definitely dont go to the one in jc 
laugh.gif

even tho its franchise-y, shack shack is at the top of my list when it comes to burgers

Shake Shack is at the top of my list too, but only the ones in Manhattan. The one in Paramus doesn't taste as good.

man you guys are doing nothing but making me hungry. Anyway i'd rather hit a five guys then most of my local spots.

Shake Shack is at the top of my list too, but only the ones in Manhattan. The one in Paramus doesn't taste as good.
yea manhattan locations are the best, but for a quick fix, i just head up to paramus and not have to deal with a crowd as big as NY
coach house, right by riverside square mall on rt 4

i used to hit up edison diner alot, while at rutgers
we call the one in union city the roach house. but we still hit it up every now and then on those drunken nights

Try zinburger.

been looking for good burger joints in jersey

not feelin shake shack or 5 guys that much anymore

the counter in clifton is pretty good, similar to zin, but better imo

if anyone knows any other good burger joints, lmk

been looking for good burger joints in jersey

not feelin shake shack or 5 guys that much anymore

the counter in clifton is pretty good, similar to zin, but better imo

if anyone knows any other good burger joints, lmk
there's one that actually just opened up in downtown jersey city a little while ago. it's called Left Bank, right on the corner of jersey ave and newark ave. it has a full bar and the kitchen is open til 2am. fried egg and fried pork belly as options for your burger sounds like a win to me

Last edited:
there's one that actually just opened up in downtown jersey city a little while ago. it's called Left Bank, right on the corner of jersey ave and newark ave. it has a full bar and the kitchen is open til 2am. fried egg and fried pork belly as options for your burger sounds like a win to me

thats def a win for me, ima check it out, thanks for the info

Back
Top Bottom