NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

http://www.sneakerrsvp.com/ had to go with a size 9 because they had no 8.5 left, which I might regret because these are a little roomy. My ones have always been roomy, but they seem tight where the laces meet the toe box. I've always considered going a size down to an 8, but that kinda scares me cus the width issue. Plus sizing down helps with the creasing. That RSVP service only does 2 shoes a size run for each store, so that's a plus. They have a bunch of sizes available above 10 nothing below. I went with NTRF just because parking is easier and you don't have to deal with manhattan. It is a little further have t cross an extra bridge, but the mall is massive and there are like 5-6 shoe stores that get EVERYTHING. RSVP is open from 8-10 and you can just sit in the mall until the stores open and st of e time there is nobody there except the people that win tickets, and for some reason there is always sizes left over that people don't pick up, so if you get lucky you can scoop a different shoe occasionally. Not to mention there is 10 awesome breakfast places in the food court, so you can kill time don't that. Roosevelt RSVP was my Saturday ritual until I got ninja skills on NDC, lol. The only thing that sucks is if I do get the RSVP, I'm gonna be in my car for this "epic" restock. We'll see what happens! I do have a Wifi hotspot, I cold pull over and bring my laptop but I'm sure the Internet isn't great on it.

Does anyone else buy their retro 1's a size down?

http://www.sneakerrsvp.com/ had to go with a size 9 because they had no 8.5 left, which I might regret because these are a little roomy. My ones have always been roomy, but they seem tight where the laces meet the toe box. I've always considered going a size down to an 8, but that kinda scares me cus the width issue. Plus sizing down helps with the creasing. That RSVP service only does 2 shoes a size run for each store, so that's a plus. They have a bunch of sizes available above 10 nothing below. I went with NTRF just because parking is easier and you don't have to deal with manhattan. It is a little further have t cross an extra bridge, but the mall is massive and there are like 5-6 shoe stores that get EVERYTHING. RSVP is open from 8-10 and you can just sit in the mall until the stores open and st of e time there is nobody there except the people that win tickets, and for some reason there is always sizes left over that people don't pick up, so if you get lucky you can scoop a different shoe occasionally. Not to mention there is 10 awesome breakfast places in the food court, so you can kill time don't that. Roosevelt RSVP was my Saturday ritual until I got ninja skills on NDC, lol. The only thing that sucks is if I do get the RSVP, I'm gonna be in my car for this "epic" restock. We'll see what happens! I do have a Wifi hotspot, I cold pull over and bring my laptop but I'm sure the Internet isn't great on it.

Does anyone else buy their retro 1's a size down?

SOLD OUT .. glad you were able to put your size in though

nothing near my job in Jersey city for restock :/

willowbrook it is, captainsneaker tomorrow morning is the raffle correct ?

I am not sure if i should call today

thanks 

nothing near my job in Jersey city for restock :/
willowbrook it is, captainsneaker tomorrow morning is the raffle correct ?
I am not sure if i should call today
thanks 

Yeah they said 8-10am raffle ... I probably won't get a chance to go since I work at 830, no way I can make into Newark on time coming from Wayne .. All I need is the Black Toe 1s, this release is really becoming a hassle :smh:

Last edited:
anyone have news on raffle tickets for garden state?

i saw on the buying selling bergen county that they did tickets for bred 4s at champs in paramus park

im just trying to get some joker 3s

Garden State usually does wristbands, not tickets. I'm not sure how they plan on handling the releases this weekend, usually security gives out wristbands weds/thurs night after 9:30 PM

a ftl employee told me raffle this time around

maybe cuz the stock is limited for this go round?

Footlocker shut me down and said they weren't getting any restocks in Woodbridge (only the Kobes) but I don't believe it. There are two footlockers in the mall and one is huge. Footaction is getting the Joker 3s and the Crimson 3s again. Looks like all Champs are getting the Bred 4s

Last edited:
Footlocker shut me down and said they weren't getting any restocks in Woodbridge (only the Kobes) but I don't believe it. There are two footlockers in the mall and one is huge. Footaction is getting the Joker 3s and the Crimson 3s again. Looks like all Champs are getting the Bred 4s
actually dude they might not be lying, I checked with my malls FL they said they are not one of the stores for the restock which I believe because my mall is not on the launch locater. My champs is getting bred 4s. Random as hell but if you guys know anyone that has size 13.5 or 14 BC 3s, MB or WC 4s OR orion 7s please message me I'm interested, I still cant post in the classifieds because I still have not been a member for even a month.

actually dude they might not be lying, I checked with my malls FL they said they are not one of the stores for the restock which I believe because my mall is not on the launch locater. My champs is getting bred 4s. Random as hell but if you guys know anyone that has size 13.5 or 14 BC 3s, MB or WC 4s OR orion 7s please message me I'm interested, I still cant post in the classifieds because I still have not been a member for even a month.

Add "WTB : size 13.5 or 14 BC 3s, MB or WC 4s OR orion 7s " to your signature ..

hey guys, i'm in south jersey (cherry hill area). Trying to get these Black toe 1's, but i called around and haven't found a store that for sure is getting them. At Cherry Hill mall, FNL is not getting them, Champs was busy all day and didn't pick up for me, and FTL says to call back tomorrow

hey guys, i'm in south jersey (cherry hill area). Trying to get these Black toe 1's, but i called around and haven't found a store that for sure is getting them. At Cherry Hill mall, FNL is not getting them, Champs was busy all day and didn't pick up for me, and FTL says to call back tomorrow

This is just an assumption, but if HOH Willowbrook is getting them I would think HOH Cherry Hill is getting them .. they usually get the same items when it comes to these type of releases. Just my guess though .

This is just an assumption, but if HOH Willowbrook is getting them I would think HOH Cherry Hill is getting them .. they usually get the same items when it comes to these type of releases. Just my guess though .

you're right. called them up and they are getting them. FCFS 6:30-7am. damn i'm gonna be working that morning shift ahhhhhh :x :smh:

you're right. called them up and they are getting them. FCFS 6:30-7am. damn i'm gonna be working that morning shift ahhhhhh :x :smh:

I struck out using an RSVP service for NTNY, I knew I shouldve did NTRF .. it's all good got my refund and they gave me a free RSVP for the next time I use them .. Hopefully NDC comes through

Anyone in the Linden area : Kicks USA on Rt 1 is getting the black Toe 1s and it's not on their site. It's FCFS and the open at 8am I believe.
Won my footaction raffle!!

Anyone in the Linden area : Kicks USA on Rt 1 is getting the black Toe 1s and it's not on their site. It's FCFS and the open at 8am I believe.
anyone know what time they usually announce if you won a raffle?

especially interested in garden state foot action

anyone know what time they usually announce if you won a raffle?

especially interested in garden state foot action

My boy just won @ GSP Footaction, he got the call about an hr about

Kicks USA gonna have them in Linden, but I think dudes be camping out overnight, not sure though

I don't have the time or energy to camp anymore, specially on MDW. That's awesome they gave you a free RSVP Captain, I got 15% off my next one from sneakerRSVP.com but I met a dude on here that said his buddy has a bot program and he does them for free for people. I just realized you can do multiple bots from multiple sites because it doesn't matter if they get two of the same Names as long as the twitter handle is different how can they prove you did it twice? like say two John Smiths RSVP a size 10 from two different twitter names, they don't know if it's the same person. Specially if you do "Johnny Smith"  "John Smith" or "Jonathon Smith" I honestly bet that would work.

I don't have the time or energy to camp anymore, specially on MDW. That's awesome they gave you a free RSVP Captain, I got 15% off my next one from sneakerRSVP.com but I met a dude on here that said his buddy has a bot program and he does them for free for people. I just realized you can do multiple bots from multiple sites because it doesn't matter if they get two of the same Names as long as the twitter handle is different how can they prove you did it twice? like say two John Smiths RSVP a size 10 from two different twitter names, they don't know if it's the same person. Specially if you do "Johnny Smith"  "John Smith" or "Jonathon Smith" I honestly bet that would work.

So what's the plan? Where you coppin from?

So what's the plan? Where you coppin from?
NDC or bust. If I miss out I'm gonna cop reseller or see if I can trade for one at Sneakercon. I have a feeling these are gonna settle out at $225 eventually. Tomorrow they will be selling for $300 easy, give it some time for the smoke to clear and they will settle on price. After all this worrying, planning and scheming I should have just bought an early pair or copped early release for $210. I spend so much time and effort it's honestly worth it to just pay the extra and rest easy. I always used to love the hunt and the chase of it so when you finally cop you have that gratification, but now it's just getting too crazy and hard. I feel like I'm giving up tho if I just start copping reseller, I still feel like I'm holding out to my morals by getting retail. Limited releases tho, I'm probably just gonna end up biting the bullet from here on out. If I can find a reliable early release site, then it's over. Does anybody have any suggestions on early release sites? 

Back
Top Bottom