NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 I just listened to the song. Not bad at all. At the beginning your boy kinda sounded like weezy lol. Def like the flow on the beat tho

LOL yeah he can impersonate so many different characters it's krazy. He got JayZ & 50 down to the point that he can mimic their hand movements and facial expressions :lol:

I appreciate all the support homies, we're going to start working with a few producers from #NT in the near future. There's definitely some hidden talent on these boards from what I heard so far, hopefully we can provide that platform so everyone can show case their talents :nthat:

Coves are all suede, unlike the mints
mean.gif

http://oneness287.com/collections/all/products/nike-air-yeezy-ii-sp

anybody camping at supreme new york yet? I wanna try and grab a pair but no way would you guys find me out there until early thursday morning probably a little too late lol

anybody camping at supreme new york yet? I wanna try and grab a pair but no way would you guys find me out there until early thursday morning probably a little too late lol
no camping allowed yet

Can anyone give me any info on how Supreme releases work, especially shoes?

edit: Anyone interested in the KithNYC release this week, pm me if you want to be apart of beta testing for the script I'm making for the release

Last edited:
each or total? i started working on a kith script, so far it auto adds to cart and brings you to check out, just need to scan for shoe

Each. They might fall off if you order online though. That's on RD

yes, unfortunately only one so I most likely won't be able to help with the 13. Normally they let you get one of each
mean.gif

they're gonna go for around 5-600.
it's cool man I appreciate your effort for the oop, hoping this online release is saturday and not monday
mean.gif

it's cool man I appreciate your effort for the oop, hoping this online release is saturday and not monday
mean.gif
its supposed to be saturday. I fixed the error where it says condition blah blah, had to set a .01 delay to going to check out. I'm going to finish scanning latest products page later.

Back
Top Bottom