NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

i left a comment too last night.

http://kingcrux31.multiply.com

kingcrux31 wrote on May 21

I WILL CALL ROCKDEEP ON YO *** AND ASK HIM TO SEND OVER RETROKID SO HE CAN KUNG-FU YOUR FAKE **** INTO BOLIVIAN.

roll.gif

infact the replicas are waay overpriced too... i dont understand what their trying to do. selling both legit and "replicas" ... and the legit donthave original pics nor sizes stated... i wonder how they sell... but again too many ppl in the PI want their first pair of not-available-in-normal-nike-storedunks

120264854939, 120264854638, 120264843745, 120264841958, 120264841567, 120264840645, 120264831517, 120264831012, 120264827103, 120264853491

smh.gif

^^^^I also saw that XX3 sa ebay, the seller said it is authentic(well we all know here in NT that is not authentic)
roll.gif
...7,500 if my memory is right is the buy it now price or the starting bid...

^^^^ That guy is clearly trying to rip off people. If you guys have an ebay account, let's all report his items. Thanks

^^^^^ That guy's on a mission.....On a mission to rip people off. Tsk, tsk, tsk. I have already reported several of his items. Hope Ebay acts quicklyagainst this guy

i PM'ed optimum.expressasking about his xx3s:

[table][tr][td]
f15d_1.JPG

s.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/font]me:

hi nice colorway! i know it says in your post that they're authentic, but i just want to make sure they are. soare they really? where did you get them? man these shoes are nice. Hope you reply!

optimum.express:

Yes they are authentic. Where did I get them? With all due respect to you, but that's confidential. You understand that this is business.

Thank you for your interest.
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

^^^^ Hahaha, pareng TMAC. He is thinking you might go straight to his source and mess up his ebay business thru competition. That guy is either really superstupid or super dishonest. I'm going with the former
roll.gif

update:
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]me:[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]oh ok ok, i understand. Uhm, i tried searching for that colorway in online stores but couldnt findthem. Are your Jordan XX3s limited or something? I really like them. Thank you again! I appreciate your prompt reply!

[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]optimum.express:
[/color]Hello...

Thank you for your interest. They are limited.

this guy isnt stupid. He's trying to rip people off. :smh

^That guy is really stupid, maybe he can rip others but not us collectors..thats a big no no...naawa ako sa mga naloko niya, waste of money on those fakes...

^^^ Yeah, and so if you have an ebay account, just follow the instructions posted by KC to report the fakes he is selling. When Ebay gets a lot of complaintson legitimacy of items from one seller, sooner or later they will shut him down. Let's do our part, guys. Thanks

I emailed the guy and told him he is selling fakes and he said he would try to confirm authenticity of his shoes but I told him there is no way the Jordan XX3sare authentic because JB never released those colorways.

He said he would rectify the situation. I hope he is serious. I told him though that I reported his listings to Nike Philippines and that if he didn't dosomething about it, he might end up behind bars. Just checked his listings and the Jordan XX3s are no longer there.

Back
Top Bottom