NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by revelation218

I thought so the first time I saw his stuff but I know of 2 people who actually have bought stuff from him and they said everything checked out. I think the guy has connects at Nike Park/Stadium that's why he gets his stuff at way below retail. The guy probably gets 30% discount coz of a hook up with an employee or something.
Yeah probably. But what about his non-Manila stuff like the Russia and Syracuse HDs?

Good question, pareng Gameover
smile.gif
I looked at his TAGGED photos thoughand the stuff looks legit

Originally Posted by lbj19

Yeah probably. But what about his non-Manila stuff like the Russia and Syracuse HDs?

i think he sources some or most of his stuff outside the country. its much cheaper in the us than here

But even in the US, Syracuse and Russia don't go for 6k pesos each.

Originally Posted by revelation218

Good question, pareng Gameover
smile.gif
I looked at his TAGGED photos though and the stuff looks legit

Yeah seems very legit and at least he welcomes meet-ups and COD. Dang, he sold a CDP for way less than local retail.

did anyone from here got the russia pe? its already sold......hope someone from nt pi got it.

^thanks sir rev and sir gameover... Nakakatempt kasing bilhin, though i'm torn between buying that XI or i'll just wait for the CDP XI/XII - what doyou think mga pards?

^ I think the soles will peel off once you use those XIs even for just walking.

It really depends on what you intend to do with the shoes. I buy vintage shoes not to use them but just to look at them. If you intend to use it then I suggestyou just wait for the CDP XI/XII in December. That shoe is too old to be rocked on, the soles might peel off just like what KC said

hey guys just saw an am 90 infra in ebay.ph. been waiting and wishing for this to drop here, but based on the pics, im having second thoughts on it since theinfra part of the shoe looks more orange to me than pink, which is what i see in most posts. and also the guy has no feedback as a seller. is this auth orfake? thanks

http://cgi.ebay.ph/Nike-A...ZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

^^ the materials on the premiums are different from the OG infrareds. Ostrich leather mudguard, transluscent infrared panels etc.

Looks suspicious to me, pareng Mackie. He does not have TAGGED photos and based on my past dealing at ebay, the guys who sell fakes say they get their stufffrom the factory that's why it's cheap. If he can do meet ups then that's the best way to deal with him just to be sure.

Based on the that listing though, we cannot conclude whether he is selling legit nike or not.

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

^^ the materials on the premiums are different from the OG infrareds. Ostrich leather mudguard, transluscent infrared panels etc.

sir marcus are the one selling in ebay.ph the same as the one that you bought from sirc? coz based on the pic, the infrared of yours is more on the pink sidewhile the one being sold has a bit of orange

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

sir marcus are the one selling in ebay.ph the same as the one that you bought from sirc? coz based on the pic, the infrared of yours is more on the pink side while the one being sold has a bit of orange
yea its the same. Best bet is to ask revelation and other ebay dudes if that seller you posted is legit. They know more about the ebay world thanme
happy.gif
But as far as the shoe is concerned, yea its the same Air Max 90Premiums.

^^^^ Legit. I have bought several shoes from that seller. He has really rock bottom prices for NOT SO NEW models like the ZK1 :smile:

Good to go, bro!!!

Back
Top Bottom