NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

nice pair.. those look legit to me.. from whom did you buy them? ebayid (?)..  giving this out will most probably solve your question.. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by wytboy55

looks legit, if that is fake I will definetely buy one because of the quality... LOL kidding..
hahaha! i already forgot the ebay id of the seller cause i only asked my aunt from states to buy this for me. anyways, thanks for checking this out. knowing that some of you acknowledge this as legit gave me peace of mind. btw, the box is not its own shoebox. the shoe was shipped by my aunt together with some stuffs inside a package. she did not include the box to save some space. thanks again NTalkers!

^^ the boss was about to buy those, pareng Mon, but was dissuaded by members of team LMS. That would have cemented his sb collection but even without it the boss is.......the boss hehehehehe

SOLESUPREMACY is a legit and awesome seller. Prices are really reasonable and not hyped-up. You guys should pick up stuff there.

heard that too pareng Bong, but that Pigeon above is probably one of the most ultimate uber grails. 1/30, not even part of the 250 that was released. I hope the boss finds one to cap one of the illest collections in the world.

^He's using another website's tagged pics and not his own pics. Ask the seller for his own tagged pics.

^Those are all FAKES. The seller even stated that they are "Class A from China". SMH on that seller.

^Those Lebron VII's looks off to me...

Just avoid that seller since he has Zero Feedback & No Meetups...

Back
Top Bottom