NT's 2nd Official Hot Girlfriend Contest; Dirty's Judging - Rules Update Pg 1

I know you remember the last one. Dirty, throw up another pair of reefs.

I think I've got some comp for PersiaFly and ~206~ this time around.
pimp.gif

*EDIT*

Ok for those who weren't around in 2004-2005, we had a Post Your Girlfriend thread that turned into a "Post pictures of your hot girlfriend". Dirty decided to throw up a jersey and some of his trademark "Dirtylicious Reefs" as prizes, the contest went for a couple of weeks and the winners(it was a draw) were PersiaFly and ~206~. In fact, ~206~'s girl at the time went on to be an NT phenomenon and staple for well over a year, maybe more(look up "Jacket Girl".) I think I finished somewhere between 7-15
laugh.gif

Well, it's time to redeem ourselves losers with marginally attractive girlfriends. Here's your second shot at e-fame. Post up pics of your smoking hotgirlfriend (if it's an ex, try to make sure you two broke up fairly recently, please -- think 6 month rule) and Dirty will judge the winner. If possible,he may even reach into his bag of Dirty goods and give out something nice to said victor.

There's no real rules besides those; post up as many pictures as you want, just keep them within NT's rules of conduct. If you're currentlyseeing more than one girl, then post up pictures of all of them and Dirty will use his discretion on how to judge and rate.

You will NEVER be penalized for posting up pics. The more the better!! Well, uhhhh, in most cases...

This is not about degrading women!! Never dat! This is a celebration of the female form and a chance to congratulate your NT brethren on a job well done.

YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST ***1**** PICTURE WITH SAID GIRL TO BE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED FOR THE WINNER'S CIRCLE!!!!NO ONE MAKES IT TO THE PODIUM AND NO ONE GETS A DIRTY SURPRISE WITHOUT A YOU & HER PIC!!!!!

But feel free to throw up pics of her solo if u want. We won't hate. You just won't win.
happy.gif

Let's have at it!!

if you wanna show off your girlfriend just post some pics, we're all more than willing to check her out
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

I know you remember the last one. Dirty, throw up another pair of reefs.

I think I've got some comp for PersiaFly and ~206~ this time around.
pimp.gif

Don't you need a girlfriend to qualify for the competition?
nerd.gif

Chill. I want some reefs if I'm putting the personal life at risk.
laugh.gif

Where are you Dirt??

1. I still owe 206 something
2. Persia still uses the jersey, I believe
3. I don't have anything that I can think of that would be good enough. I'll reply again when i get home and go through my inventory of fun things

^ So what you're saying I should edit the title to "NT's 2nd Official Hot Girlfriend Contest; Dirty's Judging" ??

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

1. I still owe 206 something
2. Persia still uses the jersey, I believe
3. I don't have anything that I can think of that would be good enough. I'll reply again when i get home and go through my inventory of fun things
bow-chicka-bow-wow

I do not recall the last one but how was it proved that the woman posted is actually their girlfriend?
Assuming pics were posted of course, and yes this is NT so pics were probably posted.

Back
Top Bottom