NT's All Time NBA ReDraft Thread: GR8 Write Up Page 187, Bracket Final Vote

Y'all let steph curry fall to me at 28. :lol:

I guess y'all didn't have the vision to see what I saw. :smokin

Looing at this list, it just further emphasizes what a unique talent, Draymond Green is

I was trying to get Draymond, and he got taken then I had rack my brain for Draymond Green facsimiles. Missed on Shawn Marion, AK-47 was the closest I could come up with.

Last edited:
This was seriously the best redraft we've ever done. I spent so damn much time and thought pouring over players stressing myself out with each pick. :lol:

Job well done everyone.

Yeah, I'm definitely moving Draymond into that starting 5. Put him at the PF spot, and slide Duncan to C. If I go against a big front court, I could bring back in Eaton and go big.. otherwise, let Timmy play C (like he has for the last decade). I was worried Dray was going to be a reach, but man.. being able to cover and defend like can, hit the 3, bring the ball up, he's a really unique talent.

And if I really want to run, I can have Dray and Amare together on the floor and really push the pace. I definitely think I would switch out my Pierce pick for someone with a better prime/peak.. but other than that, I'm pretty pleased. I know I should have picked Walt over Russ but oh well 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I would definitely put Anthony Mason at the starting 5 slot now. I feel like his impact at C would be similar to what Draymond is doing today. Its not like Mason was not capable of guarding some of the best centers all-time. He was putting up triple doubles during an era where they didn't come as often and grabbing 15-20 boards multiple times, while dishing 5+ assists easily. One thing that would scare me is his outside shooting, but if we are looking at it in terms of today's league, I think he could get to about 34-35%.

Also, a lot of Porter / Payton / Roy / Artest / Mason seeing time together.

Great redraft fellas.  Loved participating in this.  Still stand by my original statement that the worst pick of the entire draft was #1 overall.  
laugh.gif

Soooo.... would anyone in their right mind still take prime Chris Paul over prime Curry? :rofl:

Oh wait.....

Cool post but the reason I said it was because there was a Stockton vs Curry argument at one point.

But to answer the question, not anymore. CP3's best season ('08-'09) is among the best PG seasons ever, but Curry has surpassed him now.

Last edited:

Soooo.... would anyone in their right mind still take prime Chris Paul over prime Curry?
roll.gif
Oh wait.....
Cool post but the reason I said it was because there was a Stockton vs Curry argument at one point.

But to answer the question, not anymore. CP3's best season ('08-'09) is among the best PG seasons ever, but Curry has surpassed him now.
Just messing around bro.  

I know, me too. :lol:

Also I'm sorry but I can't accept the Curry I told you so's from Warrior fans because I used to argue about Curry vs Monta with you guys back in the day. Sorry man, I gotta do it. :tongue:

I still strongly believe that Monta > Curry by a longshot.

Great redraft fellas.  Loved participating in this.  Still stand by my original statement that the worst pick of the entire draft was #1 overall.  :lol:

Yet you was talking about Monta > Curry.

Don't nobody respect your opinion b, go ahead with that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom