NT's All Time NBA ReDraft Thread: GR8 Write Up Page 187, Bracket Final Vote

LTB & sea,

come out to NY & we can watch some high quality Mets baseball :smokin

Never had a problem with going to baseball games in person. It's a fun experience.

Watching regular season baseball on tv though :x

God bless you guys

Playing baseball. :pimp:

Going to games. :pimp:

Watching a regular season baseball game on television.
residentsleeper_by_bloodankh-d94haf0.png

I have a list of about 9 guys that I would like to pick from, but with 52 picks in between now and then who knows :lol:

Baseball has been brilliant this season, yall missing out but I understand it ain't for everybody.

If you're a numbers geek and have money on the line though? Few things are more thrilling.

This hasn't been as bad as the other redraft for me...

With that one, I'd have my sleepers/ideal guys and then make my board about ten picks away, and literally 3/4 rounds, I'd be down to the last one or two names.

This time there's been such a bigger talent pool that some guys sneak past or you just don't think of them, so my board hasn't been totally destroyed this time.

I have a list of about 9 guys that I would like to pick from, but with 52 picks in between now and then who knows :lol:

Literally watch my board get dismantled after every time I pick. :lol:

That's how I felt as soon as CP told me it was my pick... Came in and saw what you did and instantly had to rethink my entire approach ;lol

I watched 9 players off my list go in the 2nd round and 5 in the 3rd... pretty much said **** it after that. Let the chips fall where they may.

Last edited:
I wanted a defender who can also hit the 3... and who also doesn't need the ball considering he'll be sharing the back court with Russy.

While he doesn't have an absurd prime like others, his 2000 season was 20 points, 4.8 rebounds, 4.2 assists, 2.7 steals, while hitting 37% from downtown. The ideal role player for my team.

Eddie Jones, SG.

Back
Top Bottom