NT's All Time NBA ReDraft Thread: GR8 Write Up Page 187, Bracket Final Vote

Team Length selects..

View media item 1694864
Gone too soon. Would have been a 5x+ All Star. Go look at his '92 playoff run with Bird on his basketball death bed (and not even playing in half of the games). One game from ECF. Outplayed the other Reggie in '91 and 92 playoffs as well. A shame we never got Jordan & Pippen vs Lewis & Bias.

You ******* ****

I thought for sure I was stealing him. ****

And Mark Eaton goes too?

I hate you guys. :lol: God damn. :smh:

Anyone who knows me would be surprised I let Reggie wait around this long. One of my all time favorites.

Last edited:
I completely forgot about Reggie and immediately regret taking Joe Johnson over him.

Anyone who knows me would be surprised I let Reggie wait around this long. One of my all time favorites.

I tip toed LIKE A MUTHA when I was talkin about Len Bias is not available, no stats, etc, I was PRAYING no one would think of Lewis.

Damn it.

Since I'm coming up in a few picks I need to know if the delegation will allow DMC to slide to PF?

Look at Mashburn's numbers and you will be shocked at how horrible they are.

I'm going to have to take your word for it that Mashburn was good becuase his stats sure as hell aren't.

Look at Mashburn's numbers and you will be shocked at how horrible they are.

I'm going to have to take your word for it that Mashburn was good becuase his stats sure as hell aren't.

Advanced wise, yeah, I see it.

But in general numbers, he has a few 20/6/5's in there, but with some poor shooting. :\

Decent range and FT numbers tho, injuries played a large part in his overall career, but in round 6, it's a viable pick, especially with some of the other talent on his roster.

But in general numbers, he has a few 20/6/5's in there, but with some poor shooting. :\

Decent range and FT numbers tho, injuries played a large part in his overall career, but in round 6, it's a viable pick, especially with some of the other talent on his roster.

forget advanced

I mean Kobe in some circles got killed last year for his chucking, and will likely get killed again for the chucking he's about to do this year.

Mash shot sub 40% from the field 3 different times in his career.

forget advanced

I mean Kobe in some circles got killed last year for his chucking, and will likely get killed again for the chucking he's about to do this year.

Mash shot sub 40% from the field 3 different times in his career.

And Kobe was 36 and broken, Mash in his prime was doin that. :lol: I hear ya.

Honestly, those numbers surprised me too. Highest career PER he ever had was 18, and at age 30? :wow:

I feel like people think he was awesome because he was an such a dominant college player but his NBA career is ****ter than you would expect.

His number looks like a rich mans Mike Beasley.

Stack's a guy that's star would be reduced in today's NBA.

But I wouldn't tell him that to his face.

Back
Top Bottom