NTs favorite female is divorcing the dude she left Kanye for

Wiz look like the face girls make when they going down in you
BRUH

BRUH
mean.gif

Money throws peoples way of thinkin in anuver direction. Cant hate on wiz tho hes a lame that gets the putas

Because the homies that would always be real with you and roast you to a crisp for dumb **** get dropped and replaced by dudes that secretly wanna slurp when the paper kicks in.

****** think being financially free entitles them to being right all the time and there goes the old homies. These lames do the same with their women too. Had a decent chick down for them and go grab a broad only out for that shopping spree life. Old gf prolly would've ate bologna with them til she died.

Dudes get lost. :smh:

It makes sense that he bit David Ruffin's album cover on Kush & OJ now. Hopefully Curren$y is still in touch and can sit him down. Spitta seems like a real one from his interviews.

Why is it when people get on they mostly all turn weird :smh:

They got yes men around em...

Yeayeayea...

When you strip away all the stress layers of us regular folk that not having money brings and there's nothing left but boredom, you have new things to worry about, new things to explore. We'd probably all become a little eccentric, but it's probably just who you really are.

The moment someone says "Idk how someone could cheat on so and so, she's so bad" and what not, I know that you just don't get it.

Amber Rose is not nearly as attractive to Wiz as she was when they first met. How we view Amber is not the same as how Wiz does. And that's not exclusive to amber, you could be dating any chick and after a year of seeing her, and seriously dating her, her looks wouldn't blow you away either.

YEP

This is why things in your life have to be GENUINE.

Because the homies that would always be real with you and roast you to a crisp for dumb **** get dropped and replaced by dudes that secretly wanna slurp when the paper kicks in.

****** think being financially free entitles them to being right all the time and there goes the old homies. These lames do the same with their women too. Had a decent chick down for them and go grab a broad only out for that shopping spree life. Old gf prolly would've ate bologna with them til she died.

Dudes get lost. :smh:

It makes sense that he bit David Ruffin's album cover on Kush & OJ now. Hopefully Curren$y is still in touch and can sit him down. Spitta seems like a real one from his interviews.
Him and spitta prolly ain't even close no more
Same with that white dude
Can't think of his name ATM

Why is it when people get on they mostly all turn weird :smh:

They got yes men around em...

Yeayeayea...

When you strip away all the stress layers of us regular folk that not having money brings and there's nothing left but boredom, you have new things to worry about, new things to explore. We'd probably all become a little eccentric, but it's probably just who you really are.
This

If you rich and got no worries whether you have yes men or not you gonna do what you want. I'd be damned if I'll let a roast session from my boys stop me from doing w/e the **** I want to do.

Back
Top Bottom