NTs favorite female is divorcing the dude she left Kanye for

Because the homies that would always be real with you and roast you to a crisp for dumb **** get dropped and replaced by dudes that secretly wanna slurp when the paper kicks in.

****** think being financially free entitles them to being right all the time and there goes the old homies. These lames do the same with their women too. Had a decent chick down for them and go grab a broad only out for that shopping spree life. Old gf prolly would've ate bologna with them til she died.

Dudes get lost.
mean.gif

It makes sense that he bit David Ruffin's album cover on Kush & OJ now. Hopefully Curren$y is still in touch and can sit him down. Spitta seems like a real one from his interviews.
Him and spitta prolly ain't even close no more
Same with that white dude
Can't think of his name ATM
his manager will ? or diff white dude

This

If you rich and got no worries whether you have yes men or not you gonna do what you want. I'd be damned if I'll let a roast session from my boys stop me from doing w/e the **** I want to do.

So you've never been on the brink of a bad decision when maybe your judgment was cloudy or not seeing things all the way through and been advised not to then looked back and said they were right?

Maybe a roast didn't do it for you, but there's no point in a person's life where every decision they make is a good one.

I'm saying people that had love before you broke bread tend to be more honest with you. The lackies that come later ok and sign off on purple hair and leotards. With that logic, if he wants to smoke crack and tattoo a **** (pipe meat) on his face, **** a roast, he's doing his artistic thing and that's ok, right?

Sometimes a homie can save you from yourself.

Because the homies that would always be real with you and roast you to a crisp for dumb **** get dropped and replaced by dudes that secretly wanna slurp when the paper kicks in.

****** think being financially free entitles them to being right all the time and there goes the old homies. These lames do the same with their women too. Had a decent chick down for them and go grab a broad only out for that shopping spree life. Old gf prolly would've ate bologna with them til she died.

Dudes get lost. :smh:

It makes sense that he bit David Ruffin's album cover on Kush

Naw the rapper
Who dated Adriana grande
Can't think of dudes name
He from Pittsburg too

Last edited:

Dudes get lost. :smh:

It makes sense that he bit David Ruffin's album cover on Kush

Naw the rapper
Who dated Adriana grande
Can't thi

This

If you rich and got no worries whether you have yes men or not you gonna do what you want. I'd be damned if I'll let a roast session from my boys stop me from doing w/e the **** I want to do.

So you've never been on the brink of a bad decision when maybe your judgment was cloudy or not seeing things all the way through and been advised not to then looked back and said they were right?

Maybe a roast didn't do it for you, but there's no point in a person's life where every decision they make is a good one.

I'm saying people that had love before you broke bread tend to be more honest with you. The lackies that come later ok and sign off on purple hair and leotards. With that logic, if he wants to smoke crack and tattoo a **** (pipe meat) on his face, **** a roast, he's doing his artistic thing and that's ok, right?

Dying my hair purple is a temporary bad decision though. That **** aint gonna ruin my life. Neither is leotards :lol:

If I just up and one day say I'm gonna rock a kilt all year or a bath robe The Dude style and my boys roast me for it I'll take it cuz that's what we do when we see one of us doing something out of pocket. I don't need yes men to lie to me and tell me it's fly :lol:

So I can't say any of that is a cloudy judgment situation. **** is some frivolous ****.

I aint denying the dudes you came up with will be honest with you but now I have to ask, has Wiz dumped all his old homeys from Pittsburgh for yes men??? Don't bring up Spitta cuz that dude is a rap/weed associate at best. Has wiz just went off and cleaned house for yes men? Cuz from the way dude has been dressing since he made it big and switched up his rap style and content he's always been on this weird almost Andre 3000 other ****.

You can't generally apply this logic to all decisions. Tattooing meat on your face while it can be categorized as artistic freedom is some near permanent ****. If son want to smoke crack let him smoke crack. I'm pretty sure he already been on that water, sprinkling that dust on his joints the way he moving in the rap game anyway.

Last edited:
Chevy & will still around so i doubt he cut off his day 1s, they probably just dont give a **** about what that clown does

Sometimes you gotta just let a grown man do what he wants & just sit back and shake your

I think some of you guys really underestimate the amount of tail that is constantly thrown at people in the limelight. Wiz will be fine. Young athletes/entertainers just shouldn't get married ....word to Derek Jeter.
mariah carey, lara dutta, joy enriquez, jordana brewster, vanessa minnillo, jessica alba, scarlet johanssen, jessica biel, gabrielle union, minka kelley,...and im sure a lot more, even badder chicks are all notches on jeter's belt..and none of them has a legal claim to a dime of his money. 

yeah jeets
HOF'er  on and off the field

i read in an article that dude sent random girls home with a gift basket that included an autographed baseball

RE2PECT

came in to this thread expecting an amber rose appreciation type of thread and all i find are pics of wiz and jaden 
mean.gif

amber-rose-twerking-wiz-khalifa-no-one-album.gif
Amber-Rose-King-2.jpg

Last edited:

post is too real

that photographer cat taking all those "questionable" pictures of wiz is an opportunist to the max. all the pictures of wiz i see have a big ugly tag on of this dudes name...dan folger or some **** like that. i think wiz speaks on this **** on the song smoke chambers

Back
Top Bottom