NT's Hottest MCs in the Game

Drake, Future, Gucci, Uzi, Yachty, Chance, Meek, Cole,

Everyone else can just fall in line. Out of all dudes mentioned, y'all know I ain't a fan of Yachty or Future but, those guys are in the top 10 based off mainstream and marketing.

If we going by "hottest".....then this is the list:

1. Drake
2. Future
3. Cole
4. Kendrick
5. Gucci Mane
6. Quavo
7. Meek
8. Chance the Rapper
9. Lil Uzi
10. Toss up

You know you want to put goofy *** Lucci at #10 :rofl:

Accurate list though. Either Rae Sremmurd, 2Chainz or Lil Booty would be on there to round it out

21 Savage listed at #10

Gucci & Yachty aint make the list at all :x
Someone post the vid, Im on mobile

Told yall this list gon be trash tho

How is 21 Savage at 10? You can make a case for him being top 3. In terms of popularity, garner, buzz and attention for the actual meaning of "Hottest", he's top 3 hands down. This is gonna be a trash list, as we all know. :rolleyes

In terms of "Hottest" MC's the list should be....

1. Drake
2. Chance
3. 21 Savage
4. Yatchy
5. Uzi
6. Desiigner
7. DJ Khaled
8. Gucci Mane
9. Rae Sreummurd
10. Young MA

I left Kendrick off because a week after "Unmastered Untitled" dropped, no one spoke about it. Jermaine Lamarr Cole dropped "4 Your Eyes Only" just 5 days ago, and this show was most likely shot a couple weeks ago. So i can't put him on. Remember we are talking "Hottest". Not "Best" MCs.

Nah bruh you can't just put khaled at 7 and not address it :rofl:

Where the hell Future at?

Rae Sremmurd a group.

I don't know if they changed it but lyrical ability also played apart in the original hottest mcs list.

I'm going with

1. Drake
2. Future
3. J.Cole
4. Chance The Rapper
5. Kendrick Lamar
6. Lil Uzi Vert
7. Young Thug
8. Gucci Mane
9. Kanye West
10. 21 Savage

Nah bruh you can't just put khaled at 7 and not address it :rofl:

Where the hell Future at?

Rae Sremmurd a group.

I don't know if they changed it but lyrical ability also played apart in the original hottest mcs list.

I'm going with

1. Drake
2. Future
3. J.Cole
4. Chance The Rapper
5. Kendrick Lamar
6. Lil Uzi Vert
7. Young Thug
8. Gucci Mane
9. Kanye West
10. 21 Savage

Agreed

D dipsetgeneral dipsetgeneral , you have to be doing this on purpose. Have to.

Pure comedy with you at all times :lol:

Last edited:
If that was right before My Krazy Life dropped, then yea, but currently this album's build pales in comparison :lol:

^Exactly

I just watched the lil clip they cited the streaming numbers on **** Donald Trump and Why You Always Hatin, like come the **** on we all know why those songs got streamed that much :lol:

Last edited:
How is 21 Savage at 10? You can make a case for him being top 3. In terms of popularity, garner, buzz and attention for the actual meaning of "Hottest", he's top 3 hands down. This is gonna be a trash list, as we all know. :rolleyes

In terms of "Hottest" MC's the list should be....

1. Drake
2. Chance
3. 21 Savage
4. Yatchy
5. Uzi
6. Desiigner
7. DJ Khaled
8. Gucci Mane
9. Rae Sreummurd
10. Young MA

I left Kendrick off because a week after "Unmastered Untitled" dropped, no one spoke about it. Jermaine Lamarr Cole dropped "4 Your Eyes Only" just 5 days ago, and this show was most likely shot a couple weeks ago. So i can't put him on. Remember we are talking "Hottest". Not "Best" MCs.

Dear god Dipset your list is horrible bruh :lol:

Theres no way MTVs can be any worse after seeing that

Agreed

D dipsetgeneral dipsetgeneral , you have to be doing this on purpose. Have to.

Pure comedy with you at all times :lol:

Oh! My bad on Future. I totally forgot about Nadayvius Wilburn. Let me revise my list...

1. Drake
2. Chance
3. Future
4. 21 Savage
5. Yatchy
6. Uzi
7. Desiigner
8. Khaled
9. Gucci Mane
10. Rae Sremmurd

I disagree, i think my list in terms of "Hottest" is spot on. Y'all making lists of favorites and "Best mainstream MCs". I'm talking about who has the streets and youth buzzing with YouTube views, projects/albums and who they playing at parties and clubs.

Last edited:
Young Gangsta might have Rap album of the Year but in terms of hot? I dunno if Keenan Jackson deserves even no.9

If lyrical prowess is also considered into the equation then my list would look like LA Diggler LA Diggler list. They need to change the named from "Hottest" to "Best" then.

Bruh what's up with u using these dudes government names?

Kendrick #9 now and YG got bumped up to #8 :lol:

They just tryna drum up interest and social media talk/debates because they know people stopped caring about MTV and this list years ago

Last edited:
Young Gangsta might have Rap album of the Year but in terms of hot? I dunno if Keenan Jackson deserves even no.9

If lyrical prowess is also considered into the equation then my list would look like LA Diggler LA Diggler list. They need to change the named from "Hottest" to "Best" then.

Bruh what's up with u using these dudes government names?

Just recently started doing it. I thought these artists governments were common knowledge. Would you prefer me to stop?

Back
Top Bottom