NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

[COLOR=#red]When we say this round is more accurate than that round please caveat that statement with "for me". Also you can't really say the phrase "with all things equal" because there are too many variables involved to make a statement like that. As far as .45 vs 9mm goes the .45 is bigger and the 9mm is smaller...they both can and have caused grievous damage and they both are trusted to do grievous damage for people who inflict grievous damage on other people for a living for whatever reason that may be.

It's all about being a shooter, if you have a .45 shoot it well, if you have a .25 shoot it well. Heck my boy let me shoot his Mosin Nagant, and I shot until I shot it well...I didn't even know the caliber at the time or did I care, I just wanted to be able to shoot it well. Shooting fundamentals are pretty much caliber unspecific and when you really get it down you can even switch to the off-hand and shoot well.

[/COLOR]

Went to go buy ammo today and walmart was all gone
Get used to it
laugh.gif

You're lucky that it's 9mm and not .22. I can't find .22 anywhere near me if my life depended on it. And if I do happen to come across any it's guaranteed to be limited or a stupid price.

I have a nice stock of 3k in 22lr but it took over 6 months to build that stock tho. Smh.

I didn't know it was that real out here. Something told me to get some from the dealer because they only had a 6% sales tax but I wanted to familiarize myself first...never again

Does anybody have hands-on experience with a BE Meyers flash hider? Specifically the 249f for 5.56. I could settle for the Smith Vortex, but don't mind spending the extra $ if it's a better product. This is for a 16" bbl.

Other walmart was out of winchester so I got some perfectas. Those fresh mags are so tough to load got my fingers hurting

Other walmart was out of winchester so I got some perfectas. Those fresh mags are so tough to load got my fingers hurting

Get use to it. Lol mags are a pain to load. Some folks like loading the normal way I personally use a speed loader keep my fingers from hurting. Maglula is cool for speed loaders.

So allegedly Russia took down a plane and obama bans saiga from importing AK's and there was a crazy bank robbery in CA of all places where an ak47 was used, hmmmmmm oddly enough all in the same 1-2 day time frame.

Much rather have a glock despite being a s&w fan boy.

Looking to join the glock fam with a g26 and g19

Same here brah I want the glock 30 now even tho I still haven't fired my S&W. I want an ar too..

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]I own 2 Gen4 Glock 26s. One I got at a gunshot me and Richiecotite went to in VA :lol: [/COLOR]

You still rocking with that N82 tactical holster?

even tho I still haven't fired my S&W. I want an ar too...who knows when they might try to ban them again.

No diss, but I can't even imagine owning a gun I haven't fired. It's like being a kid on christmas day, just looking at your toys still wrapped up. Occasionally when I copped a new piece, and it wasn't on the weekend, I'd take a day off work just to go test it out.

Finna hit up a local gun show tmrw morning and try to swoop up a ton of ammo.

edit: copped all this ammo for $300.
Big cardboard box is 500 rds. 55 grain 5.56 :D

I wish I had two more hands, so I could give this thread 4 thumbs up. Thats pretty damn good for all that, I know you'll have fun the next few months. :smokin

[COLOR=#red]Yes Sir I am.

Here's the thing Cotite...lately and ESPECIALLY in the summer I wear athletic shorts and jogging pants. Dos yourself or anybody else in here know of any carry alternatives for shorts and or jogging pants? I mean besides a fanny pack which is 1. played out, and 2. It definitely says "hey look I'm concealing". :lol:

Guess I need one of those compression shirt holsters. It would be a slow draw but it's deep cover and you can wear it with a tucked shirt. How do y'all feel about these, feel free to diss it, I need all perspectives.[/COLOR]

I actually kind of like that... like you said, there's not a lot of options when you're wearing gym shorts or something light in the summer.

[COLOR=#red]Yes Sir I am.

Here's the thing Cotite...lately and ESPECIALLY in the summer I wear athletic shorts and jogging pants. Dos yourself or anybody else in here know of any carry alternatives for shorts and or jogging pants? I mean besides a fanny pack which is 1. played out, and 2. It definitely says "hey look I'm concealing". :lol:

Guess I need one of those compression shirt holsters. It would be a slow draw but it's deep cover and you can wear it with a tucked shirt. How do y'all feel about these, feel free to diss it, I need all perspectives.[/COLOR]

Check out a bulldog belly holster. Basically the same design/concealment method and you won't have to wear the same shirt all the time lol.

When I go for a walk/jog early morning or evenings, I rock a North Face fanny pack. It holds my wallet, keys, flashlight, water bottle. It ain't sexy, but it does the job.

Elder, that pretty much looks like your best option. Or you could try ThunderWear.

No diss, but I can't even imagine owning a gun I haven't fired. It's like being a kid on christmas day, just looking at your toys still wrapped up. Occasionally when I copped a new piece, and it wasn't on the weekend, I'd take a day off work just to go test it out.

None taking I'm itching to fire it so I can definitely feel where you are coming from. I haven't really set out time to go to the range but I'm working it in. I'm about to go to academy to get something to clean it. What you guys reccommend?

I use fireclean. It's a little pricey, but it's a local company out of VA. I also used froglube. Both of those met my needs with no issue. I especially like the fact their both non toxic and cleaning in an enclosed area won't make you light headed or dizzy.

If they don't have that, Slip 2000 products are good.

Don't worry too much about "cleaning" it. You just want to break it down to ensure there isn't a ton of packing grease/oil, if there is, remove it. You really want to make sure it's lubed properly. The rails, barrel hood, a drop in any moving, action parts, etc. I like to oil the barrel down, any metal parts, and a little bit inside the barrel as well (if your using a CLP- an all in one product)

Back
Top Bottom